CCEA A2-level History Student Guide: Clash of Ideologies in Europe (1900-2000) - eBook
About This Item
Build, reinforce and assess students' knowledge throughout their course; tailored to the 2016 CCEA specification and brought to you by the leading History publisher, this study and revision guide combines clear content coverage with practice questions and sample answers.
- Ensure understanding of the period with concise coverage of all Unit content, broken down into manageable chunks
- Develop the analytical and evaluative skills that students need to succeed in A-level History
- Consolidate understanding with exam tips and knowledge-check questions
- Practise exam-style questions matched to the CCEA assessment requirements for every question type
- Improve students' exam technique and show them how to reach the next grade with sample student answers and commentary for each exam-style question
- Use flexibly in class or at home, for knowledge acquisition during the course or focused revision and exam preparationCCEA A2-level History Student Guide: Clash of Ideologies in Europe (1900-2000) - eBook
|Read This On|
|Is Downloadable Content Available|
|Digital Reader Format|
Be the first to review this item!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.