Customers also considered
- $39.00 List price $99.00Save $60.00
- $14.92 List price $37.99Save $23.07
- Rollbackfrom $7.99
- $79.56 List price $169.99Save $90.43
- from $18.00
- $53.10 List price $69.00Save $15.90
- from $7.48
- $8.50 List price $29.99Save $21.49
- Rollbackfrom $1.99
- $42.99 List price $99.00Save $56.01
- $40.99 List price $63.99Save $23.00
- $34.84 List price $77.99Save $43.15
- Rollback$7.50 Was $12.00Save $4.50
- $38.76 List price $89.99Save $51.23
- $52.99 List price $79.99Save $27.00
- $39.99 List price $79.00Save $39.01
- Rollback Reduced Pricefrom $2.49
- $32.47 List price $64.99Save $32.52
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Outfit your personal gym with the CAP Strength FID Bench. It's ideal for doing dumbbell and abdominal exercises. Pair it with a weight set, mats or whatever other accessories you need to complete a workout in the comfort of your home. This exercise bench is both functional and compact so you can get the benefits of a wide range of movements for nearly all your muscle groups, even if you only have a small space to use. Easily adjust the backrest for flat, incline or decline positions for options targeting the chest or intermediate and advance crunch exercises. This functional, compact and durable tool offers all the flexibility you need to get the benefits of resistance training in a streamlined setting. Its construction includes a steel frame, high-density upholstery and a powder-coated finish to ensure ample durability. The feet on the base contribute to stability. This CAP Strength bench has a total weight capacity of 300 lbs.
CAP Strength FID Bench:
- Ideal for dumbbell and abdominal exercises
- Exercise bench with adjustable flat/incline/decline positions
- High-density upholstery and powder-coated finish
- Durable steel construction
- Multi-position backrest
- CAP Strength bench has padded leg rests
- Ideal for your home gym
- Max weight capacity: 300 lbs
- Ideal for home use
- 30-day limited manufacturer warranty
- Model# FM-CS704
|Manufacturer Part Number:||FM-CS704|
|Fitness Goal:||Strengthen Core , Tighten & Tone|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||55.10 x 26.20 x 48.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I assembled my bench on my concrete patio, and it was not wobbly. You might try setting the bench on a truly level surface, loosen the assembly fasteners 1/2 - 1 turn, then re-tighten them firmly.by wyomech7/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine's wobbly. Still use it for step ups.by nurseshaun4/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi there. The CAP Strength FID Bench should not wobble. Please check the assembly and ensure the build is tight. The bolts can be a bit difficult to tighten completely. You may have to use two tools; one to hold the bolt, and one to tighten the screw. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com CAP Barbell ProductExpert12/23/2015Written by a verified representative from CAP Barbell ProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The foam pads are for bracing the user's knees and feet. The upper pads are for the backs of one's knees and feet hook behind the lower pads. This allows the bench to be used for both weight training and abdominal crunches/sit-ups. You may be thinking of a leg-extension/leg-curl attachment, which moves on a pivot to exercise one's quads (front of the thighs) and the hamstrings (rear of thigh).. This bench does not support those exercises. (P.S. Many fitness experts no longer recommend leg-extensions due to the strain on the user's knees.)by wyomech6/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, they're stationary.by nurseshaun8/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is not a weight machine. The foam rolls do not move up & down.by Paul10/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Depends how tall you are but generally yes. I'm 5'10 and still have 2-3" of space. It's one of the longer benches at this price point.by Joey5/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Kyle, It should be, but depends on how tall you are. It should be fine for most users up to around 6'2".by CAP Barbell ProductExpert5/16/2016Written by a verified representative from CAP Barbell ProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$47.99 Was $65.62Save $17.63
- $97.57 List price $139.99Save $42.42