CAP Barbell Rubber Hex Dumbbell Set
Average rating: 0out of 5 starsWrite a reviewratings
This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out.
Assembled Product Weight :
About this item
- Solid cast iron dumbbells in several weights
- Elastic rubber coating prevents floor damage
- Contoured hand grips for safety and control
- Hexagonal shape prevents rolling
- No assembly required
- Manufacturer's warranty included (see product guarantee)
About this item
Disclaimer: While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our
- Enhance jogging, running, walking, yoga, even physical therapy routines with hand weights
- Steadily progress the intensity of your workouts by increasing weight amount
- Great for toning and sculpting your arms, shoulders, and back
- Raised numbers allow you to easily read the weight, so you can quickly select the appropriate dumbbell
- Increase your agility, build strength, and improve your endurance
- A great set for home gym and fitness enthusiasts
- 150 lbs. set contains (2) 5 lb., (2) 10 lb., (2) 15 lb., (2) 20 lb., (2) 25 lb. dumbbells
- 210 lbs. set contains (2) 5 lb., (2) 10 lb., (2) 15 lb., (2) 20 lb., (2) 25 lb., (2) 30 lb. dumbbells
- 550 lbs. set contains (2) 5 lb., (2) 10 lb., (2) 15 lb., (2) 20 lb., (2) 25 lb., (2) 30 lb., (2) 35 lb., (2) 40 lb., (2) 45 lb., (2) 50 lb. dumbbells
CAP Barbell CAP Barbell is a leading distributor and provider of fitness equipment. Launched in 1982 with a small inventory of free weights and benches, CAP Barbell has grown over the past 20+ years to include more than 600 products in 10 categories. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, CAP Barbell is dedicated to providing quality fitness equipment at competitive prices, by constructively designing, accurately testing, and manufacturing its products to perfection.
Questions & Answers1 question
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Questions & Answers
Have a question? Find Answers here or ask a question of your own.
In this a set of pairs? Meaning two of each ranging from 5lbs up to 30lbs?by letybella12/5/2011
A.Yes, this particular listing comes in pairs. So you would get a pair of 5-Pound dumbbells, a pair of 10-Pound dumbbells, etc.
by CAP Barbell ProductExpert6/19/2014
Was this answer helpful?
Average rating: 0out of 5 stars
Be the first to review this item!
Policies & Plans
See any care plans, options and policies that may be associated with this product.
Gift options are not available for this item.
About our prices
We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. See more details atOnline Price Match.