Customers also considered
- from $7.48
- Reduced Pricefrom $9.99
- from $9.36
- $32.47 List price $64.99Save $32.52
- Rollbackfrom $0.85
- $16.88 List price $37.99Save $21.11
- from $9.99
- from $5.99
- $44.99 List price $50.00Save $5.01
- from $2.00
- from $2.00
- from $2.96
- $49.99 List price $119.00Save $69.01
- from $15.00
- from $2.97
- from $8.00
- from $7.80
- from $3.97
- from $2.99
- $34.97 List price $69.99Save $35.02
- Rollback$7.50 Was $12.00Save $4.50
About this item
About this item
Get a satisfying and effective workout using CAP Barbell Rubber-Coated Hex Dumbbells. Sold in pairs, they come in a range of weights from 5 to 50 lbs per dumbbell. Premium and club-quality, they are made of cast iron and coated in rubber to protect the floor when they are set down. This set of two CAP Barbell dumbbells also features easy-to-grip, contoured handles for a comfortable, non-slip hold while you lift and curl. This also helps to reduce fatigue. The hexagon-shaped heads prevent them from rolling, making them easier and safer to store. These cast iron dumbbells make a suitable addition to either a home gym or one open for public use or club members. The weight is clearly marked on each dumbbell.
CAP Barbell Rubber-Coated Hex Dumbbells, Set of 2:
- Sold in pairs
- Cast iron dumbbells available in 5 to 50 lb pairs
- Premium, club-quality weights are built to last and withstand any workout environment
- Made of solid cast iron with a protective black rubber coating
- Contoured, easy-grip chrome handles
- Hexagon shaped dumbbell heads are designed to prevent rolling and provide easier storage
- Rubber heads prevent damage to floors
- 30-day limited manufacturer warranty
|Manufacturer Part Number:||SDRS-010|
|Fitness Goal:||Build Muscle , Tighten & Tone|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.30 x 6.20 x 2.70 Inches|
Ask a question
- Reboot your computerby 1Griller1/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I had that same issue. I think it was the Walmart website.by LoveToCookAtHome12/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- there should be a "choose this option" bar which you must first click on to choose the "weight" of dumbbells you want...THEN you should be able to ADD TO CART.by nycn8tv12/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had this problem too. What I found is that there were two listings—one which appeared to be an older-style listing with a dropdown with all the weight options, and—as you say—no add to cart option. I found another listing for the same item which looked newer-style, but only listed one size of dumbell; not the size I wanted. I wish I knew what fixed it, but after a bunch of navigation around the site eventually the second newer-style listing showed all the weight options, which allowed me to order the weight I wanted.by Dave10/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- every time I have come across a "No" add to cart link it was an item we need to purchase in the store only. Other wise why have this product on display at all ?by mychills10/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- There are different weights that you can choose. I chose the 10lb set, so total weight of both is 20 lbs.by mcstr7111/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- what ever weight you what chick. just pickby An anonymous customer3/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no specific weight to the dumbbells shown...you must first SELECT the weight you want to purchase.by nycn8tv10/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Each of the CAP rubber dumbbells are 25 lbs.by CommunityAnswer11/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi There. It will depend on the pair you choose; However, if you choose the 5lb pair, each dumbbell will be 5lbs. If you choose the 50lb pair, each dumbbell will be 50lbs and so on.by CAP Barbell ProductExpert12/6/2015Written by a verified representative from CAP Barbell ProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is the grip part coated as well? It looks like it is just metal from looking at the picture.
- It is just metal, but it still feels pretty good when you grip themby mcstr7110/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi there. The grip is made of steel and is not coated.by CAP Barbell ProductExpert5/24/2016Written by a verified representative from CAP Barbell ProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?