CAP Barbell Kettlebell
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- Cast iron weight with black enamel finish
- Durable rubber base to protect flooring
- 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 60, 70, or 80 lbs.
- Heavier weights accommodate both hands
- Handles reinforced with steel for durability
- No assembly required
- Manufacturer's warranty included (see product guarantee)
- Kettlebells were originally designed for Russian Red Army soldiers and world-class athletes
- Works all the muscles you use for balance and leverage
- Steadily progress the intensity of your workouts by increasing weight amount
- Increase your agility, build strength, and improve your endurance
- Great for squats, throws, clean and jerks, snatches, rotational swings, and much more
About CAP Barbell CAP Barbell is a leading distributor and provider of fitness equipment. Launched in 1982 with a small inventory of free weights and benches, CAP Barbell has grown over the past 20+ years to include more than 600 products in 10 categories. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, CAP Barbell is dedicated to providing quality fitness equipment at competitive prices, by constructively designing, accurately testing, and manufacturing its products to perfection.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||SDK2050|
|Fitness Goal:||Tighten & Tone|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.28 x 7.28 x 11.61 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Are the Cap kettlebells single cast? I wanted to make sure that no welds existed on the kettlebell.
- The kettlebell is single cast, and any seams are machined off. Then an enamel coating is added to further smooth the surface. There are no welds on this itemby CAP Barbell ProductExpert4/22/2014Written by a verified representative from CAP Barbell ProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not real sure if they're iron beneath the coating, but I can say there's no welds.by JB5043/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Anotherworkoutguy1/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- on mine, if it was welded, they ground them down. being a welder myself it seems a single cast. looks like they just ground it down really quick to make it look better. would be a large waste of money to grind it after welding it honestly.by blllaaaaahhhhh12/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- hmmm. hard to say. Big thick handle, but kind of bumpy near the bottom so could be welded?by TonedMuscles11/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, single cast, no weldsby PoleBwana6/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe it is....I just inspected it and cannot feel or see any welds. Very smooth finish!by salsalover2/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it's single cast. i use it almost everydayby moco17742/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, it's one solid piece.by jen853951/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they are single cast.by mark27188/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?