CAP Barbell Kettlebell
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$52.50 List price $68.37Save $15.87
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- Cast iron weight with black enamel finish
- Durable rubber base to protect flooring
- 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 60, 70, or 80 lbs.
- Heavier weights accommodate both hands
- Handles reinforced with steel for durability
- No assembly required
- Manufacturer's warranty included (see product guarantee)
- Kettlebells were originally designed for Russian Red Army soldiers and world-class athletes
- Works all the muscles you use for balance and leverage
- Steadily progress the intensity of your workouts by increasing weight amount
- Increase your agility, build strength, and improve your endurance
- Great for squats, throws, clean and jerks, snatches, rotational swings, and much more
About CAP Barbell CAP Barbell is a leading distributor and provider of fitness equipment. Launched in 1982 with a small inventory of free weights and benches, CAP Barbell has grown over the past 20+ years to include more than 600 products in 10 categories. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, CAP Barbell is dedicated to providing quality fitness equipment at competitive prices, by constructively designing, accurately testing, and manufacturing its products to perfection.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||SDK2040|
|Fitness Goal:||Tighten & Tone|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.69 x 6.69 x 10.63 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No. It's cast iron.by TonyxJazz9/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this kettlebell is enamel coated.by CAP Barbell ProductExpert5/14/2014Written by a verified representative from CAP Barbell ProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NOby JACKINHYMER4/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby PopaCalf12/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It's only coated in some sort of glossy black paint or varnish.by FiveKuckle12/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no its notby bill9899/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. Painted cast iron.by PavelT3/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nope. Smoothe cast iron. Most durableby MrMiguel2/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it is just shiny black. I have several and have not seen any chipping. I am really happy with them.by SpartanRunner2/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?