C-Line Redi-Mount Photo Sheets, 3-Hole Punched, 11 x 9, 50 Sheets/Box
Customers also considered
- from $9.67
- $10.76 Was $14.99Save $4.23
- $12.05 Was $13.31Save $1.26
- $17.99 Was $19.05Save $1.06
- Reduced Pricefrom $11.40
- Rollback$10.71 Was $13.65Save $2.94
- from $15.83
- $4.66 Was $6.30Save $1.64
- from $9.67
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The C-Line Redi-Mount Photo Sheets have three punched holes. The photos adhere to a pressure-sensitive sheet under a clear plastic overlay. The C-Line Redi-Mount Photo Sheets allow photos to be displayed on both sides of each sheet.
C-Line Redi-Mount Photo Sheets:
- Clear plastic overlay with a pressure-sensitive sheet underneath
- Easy do-it-yourself application
- 3-hole punched
- Size: 11" x 9"
- Photos can be displayed on both sides
- Includes 50 photo sheets
|Fabric Content:||Info Not Available|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||CLI85050|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No binder...have to order that separately. These sheets fit a standard 3 hole punch binder. I used 3 inch binders so they wouldn't get too heavy.by griffithretiredlady7/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can purchase extra pagesby zabie3/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I ordered a personalized binder for my daughter at Zazzle.com. You just need a regular three-ring binder. You can purchase a plain one at Wal-mart.by CCIllinois8/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No binder, only the photo sheets. Any 3 rind binder of the same size as the sheets should do fine. Binders can be found in the Walmart school supply section. Expensive leather binders can be found elsewhere on line.by SlipAway02078/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no cover. These are the sheets that go into a binder,by griffithretiredlady7/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- burgandyby zabie3/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no cover. These are merely photo sheets that you can put into a binder or three ring album.by CCIllinois3/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby zabie3/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I do not know if they are archival quality, but my pictures have been on these sheets for 40 plus years without damage. My home is temperature controlled, never too hot and humid or too cold and dry. All these factors help in preserving my precious non-replaceable photos (some are from the 1930's.by SlipAway02073/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $2.68 Was $4.22Save $1.54
- $5.27 Was $8.81Save $3.54
- $5.65 Was $6.53Save $0.88
- $4.54 Was $4.99Save $0.45
- $5.39 Was $6.47Save $1.08
- from $6.09
- from $3.10