About This Item
- Gemstone Treatment - Gemstones are often treated in different ways to improve their appearance.
- Some Gemstone Treatments Usually Done:
- Heat treatment - Amethyst, tanzanite, tourmaline, citrine, topaz, aquamarine, ruby and sapphire gemstones are heat treated for enhanced clarity and brightness.
- Oiling - Oil is rubbed onto the surface of emeralds and rubies to reduce the visibility of fractures and improve brilliance.
- Diffusion - Chemicals are infused into sapphires for accentuating or changing their color.
- Dyeing - Black onyx gemstones are treated with coloring agents to enhance, intensify or improve uniformity of color.
- HPHT and Irradiation - Blue diamonds are irradiated to enhance optical properties followed by HPHT to make desired color alterations.
- Diamonds - All our white diamonds are non treated.
- Bypass Three Stone Diamond Split Shank Ring with Prong Set in Platinum (Weight: 0.09ctwt)
- Approximate Carat Total Weight 0.22 ct
- Prong Setting
- Angara deals only in conflict free diamonds. Conflict-free diamonds are guaranteed not to be obtained through the use of violence, human rights abuse, child labor, or environmental destruction. Angara completely supports the Kimberley Process, which is an International process to track and certify diamonds.
- Free Certificate of Authenticity and 30-Days Easy Returns.
Be the first to review this item!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question