Bushnell Falcon 10 x 50mm Binocular
Customers also considered
- $49.98 Was $58.80Save $8.82
- $12.73 List price $16.99Save $4.26
- $54.99 Was $65.84Save $10.85
- $23.61 Was $28.76Save $5.15
- $53.42 List price $64.86Save $11.44
- Reduced Price$39.99 List price $45.00Save $5.01
- $56.43 List price $96.95Save $40.52
- $24.90 Was $29.97Save $5.07
- $5.99 Was $6.35Save $0.36
- $15.77 List price $19.99Save $4.22
- $29.59 Was $33.86Save $4.27
- Reduced Price$58.21 List price $69.85Save $11.64
- $27.78 List price $40.99Save $13.21
- Rollbackfrom $43.71
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Bushnell Falcon 10 x 50mm Binocular brings items ten times closer so you can get a better view of whatever you want to look at. A 50mm objective lens makes things clearer and provides enhanced brightness. The Instafocus on this bird-watching binocular helps makes sure that you can focus quickly. This is particularly useful for watching birds and other animals that move rapidly, allowing you to view them simply by looking towards them with no excessive focusing needed. This wide-angle binocular is useful for multi-purpose viewing and is ideally suited for many other outdoor adventures in addition to bird watching, such as hiking, hunting and traveling. They allow you an up-close view that you simply could not get with the naked eye, all while letting you maintain a respectable distance.
The Bushnell Falcon 10 x 50mm Binocular comes in a protective case that will help to keep it safe. The case will also provide you with a convenient storage option for when you are not using them. An attached strap makes it easy to transport these binoculars when you are on the go.
Bushnell Falcon 10x50mm Wide Angle Binoculars:
- Bird-watching binocular is ideal for all-purpose viewing
- InstaFocus fast-focusing system
- 10x power brings objects 10 times closer
- 50mm objective lens for enhanced brightness
- Coated optics
- Case and strap included
|Magnification:||10X - 15X|
|Camera Lens Type:||50mm objective lens for enhanced brightness, Coated optics, Case and strap included|
|Video Game Platform:||Xbox 360|
|Lens Type:||50mm objective lens for enhanced brightness, Coated optics, Case and strap included|
|Field of View:||300 ft at 1,000 yards|
|Display Resolution:||10x power magnification|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||133450|
|Features:||InstaFocus fast focusing system|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||17.00 x 9.50 x 10.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes you can adjust them to accommodate different interpupilary distances. Thank Youby Bushnell Product Expert9/13/2016Written by a verified representative from Bushnell Product ExpertWas this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Of course. There is a center hinge. "Close eyes" is not a measurable term. Do not recommend for anyone below an adult size Small hat.by handyman399/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES WE HAVE SUCH DIFFERANT WISION !by PCBMEMA11/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they do adjust pretty nicelyby goninerfan9/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, they do adjust. There is a hinge point at the center that allows the binocular to "fold". It is easily adjustable to each user.by lawndart1/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you will need to pick up a binocular tripod mount. Thank Youby Bushnell Product Expert6/22/2016Written by a verified representative from Bushnell Product ExpertWas this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby handyman399/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- noby goninerfan9/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no tripod mount built in. I fabricated a mount for mine because they do require some steady base at this focal length. With a tripod, you can observe Jupiter's moons.by lawndart6/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes to bothby ndduckhunter6/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this roll down to accommodate eye glasses. Thank Youby Bushnell Product Expert6/17/2016Written by a verified representative from Bushnell Product ExpertWas this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- the eye cups r rubber but i i dont wear glasses, it might work with glasses on but not sureby goninerfan6/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I wear glasses. No problem with the eye cups. I have used them with and without my glasses. If ambient light is a problem, you need to add your own blinders.by lawndart6/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $69.34 Was $73.56Save $4.22
- $54.99 Was $65.84Save $10.85