My son is 12 & has acne on his chin. I've tried other stuff but it just wouldn't seem to go away. Now this stuff is awesome! After about a week of using it his chin was 'clear'. Not just better, but clear! So it worked even better then I had expected it to.
Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Spot Treatment-Oily Skin, 0.26 oz
Arrives by Sat, Jul 11
In stock at San Leandro, 15555 Hesperian Blvd
About This Item
- ACNE TREATMENT: Target, control and improve the appearance of oily skin with Burt's Bees natural acne solutions spot treatment that diminishes and eliminates acne for clear, stress-free skin; package may vary
- FACE CARE: Clinically proven to improve the appearance of acne blemishes in 48 hours, Burt's Bees natural acne spot treatment helps to reduce redness and promote healthy, clear skin
- NATURAL SKIN CARE: Burt's Bees natural acne solutions spot treatment reduces redness and treats acne breakouts with the help of naturally derived tea tree, calendula, yarrow, and parsley extracts
- GENTLE SPOT TREATMENT: Designed for acne prone skin, Burt's Bees 99.9% natural acne solutions targeted spot treatment is non-irritating, soothes troubled spots and minimizes spots
- DERMATOLOGIST TESTED: Burt's Bees noncomedogenic natural acne solutions targeted spot treatment is clinically tested to reduce, improve and minimize blemishes
Skin Care Concern: Acne Treatment
Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol Denat., Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Water, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Borago Officinalis Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Oil, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Free) Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil.
Ingredients: Salicylic acid (0.75%). Inactive ingredients:alcohol denat., citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil, water, achillea millefolium extract, borago officinalis extract, calendula officinalis flower extract, carum petroselinum (parsley) extract, foeniculum vulgare (fennel) oil, salix nigra (willow) bark extract, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, juniperus communis fruit oil.
Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid
Instructions: Apply spot treatment to face in the morning and evening after cleansing.
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
1.22 x 1.22 x 3.28 Inches
I love this stuff.
I'm allergic to benzoyl peroxide so finding something that really works without that ingredient is hard. This stuff works!! I use it everyday- morning and night- with no irritation.
amazing how fast it works for 100% natural
Im shocked how well this product has worked for me I will not be using anything else but this from now on! Im big on natural products but I didnt think this would work as fast as it does I highly recommend it
Best face cleanser out there!!!
I have been searching for a face wash to be gentle enough to not irritate my skin (as i have dermatitis that is very sensitive to many chemicals in face washes) as well as prevent acne (i suffer from hormonal acne). This stuff is an absolute life saver! The ingredients are all natural and do not irritate my skin, but strong enough where they completely cleared my face of any acne! I totally recommend this product as it is always better to go natural with your skin, and that it WILL work to prevent acne! Love it, please never discontinue this product!!!!!!!
This stuff works!
I have mild acne and frequent (weekly) breakouts. This stuff works! I put it on my blemishes, and the next morning, they are definitely smaller! I don't mind the scent, it honestly smells like licorice. The bottle is about the size of an essential oil bottle (a little bit smaller) and the dispenser is the same kind they use on essential oil bottles. I had no problem dispensing this product. I simply put my (washed) finger over the spout, turn it upside down until a drop drips onto my finger, and apply it to any blemishes on my skin. It doesn't sting when applied, instead it feels cooling! You'll definitely need a moisturizer after using this product because it does dry your skin out, but just enough to be effective. The only reason I didn't give this product 5 stars is because it didn't completely clear up my skin, but it does prevent current and oncoming blemishes from getting larger. If you have oily, acne-prone skin, I would highly recommend you give this product a try!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question