My favorite chap stick. It works so well. If your lips start to get chapped, one application and they are better. Get this lip treatment. It's the best.
About This Item
- LIP CARE: Weather you're hitting the ski slopes or relaxing on the beach, keep your lips protected with Burt's Bees All-Weather SPF15 moisturizing Lip Balm
- SPF LIP BALM: Infused with Zinc Oxide, this broad spectrum lip balm provides sunscreen benefits without leaving a white residue
- MOISTURIZER: This conditioning lip care leaves your lips smooth and refreshed with a matte finish
- ALL NATURAL: Enriched with 100% natural ingredients, this natural lip balm is formulated without parabens, phthalates, petrolatum or SLS
- WATER RESISTANT LIP BALM: Rain or shine, this lip balm with sunscreen is water resistant for up to 40 minutes so you can enjoy every season with healthy, happy lips
Ingredients: Active ingredients: Zinc Oxide 11%. Inactive Ingredients: beeswax, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, isoamyl laurate, butrospermum parkii (shea) butter, flavor, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel wax, jojoba esters, glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, citric acid, rebaudioside A, polyhydroxystearic acid.
Instructions: Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating.
Explore this item
|Assembled Product Weight|
You are viewing
Burt's Bees 100% Natural All-Weather SPF15 Moisturizing Lip Balm, Water Resistant - 1 Tube
|The Clorox Company|
Customer reviews & ratings
Best spf for the lips
I use this when surfing. It stays on like a zinc would but feels and smells like a normal lip balm giving me sun protection I actually don't mind using. It does make your lips a little pale though so not the best day to day option.
the flavor is mild and not overpowering. it works great. I wish you would carry it in my local store in Celina again. not sure why you stopped carrying it.
this âmoisturizingâ lip balm does not help at all. at least to me, the balm has no effect or, in fact, it does not help or act as a remedy for my lips whatsoever. it smells decent and thatâs the only pro for this balm. would look into a better brand. my lips feel tacky but this is just my personal review, not meant to hurt anyone.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question