Consider these popular products
- Reduced Price$159.99 List price $169.99Save $10.00
- $6.56 Was $10.28Save $3.72
- Rollback$169.00 Was $289.95Save $120.95
- $11.49 Was $12.74Save $1.25
Bundle-88 HeatTrak Snow Melting Stair Mat (Set of 2)
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Features: -For snow-melting only; Never cover mats; Never use indoors; Never use for animals or animal houses.-HeatTrak Residential Stair Mats connect to HeatTrak Residential Walkway Mats. Specifications: -This item requires a 120V electrical outlet.-Each set of HeatTrak Residential Mats requires 1 Power Unit (sold separately, model HR-P) to allow power to flow to the mats..-Up to 15 amps can be connected on a single Power Unit; That's either 5 Residential Walkway Mats, 15 Residential Stair Mats, or any combination thereof. Each Residential Stair Mat is 0.6 Amps. Designed to be left outside all winter long. ==== TTW1001 ==== Residential Snow Melting Stair Mat 10''x30'' Melts snow on contact at a rate of up to 2'''' per hour to prevent snow & ice accumulation on walkways. Plugs into any standard 120v outlet. These Walkway Mats and Stair Mats are designed to interconnect with one another to cover any size area. With the mats? built-in watertight connectors, customers can mix-and-match walkway and stair mats create the perfect snow-melting solution for their home. Each set of heating mats requires one GFCI Power Unit to connect the system to an electrical outlet. A customer can connect up to 15 amps on a single Power Unit; That?s 5 Walkway Mats, 15 Stair Mats, or a combination thereof. Customers may also purchase a 20 Inch Cable Extender if additional cable length is needed between mats. All HeatTrak products are waterproof and designed to be left outside for the entire winter season. Garden Lawn Outdoor Removal Cables Deicing Mats Pavement Sidewalks
- For snow-melting only; Never cover mats; Never use indoors; Never use for animals or animal houses
- HeatTrak Residential Stair Mats connect to HeatTrak Residential Walkway Mats
- This item requires a 120V electrical outlet
- Each set of HeatTrak Residential Mats requires 1 Power Unit (sold separately, model HR-P) to allow power to flow to the mats.
- Up to 15 amps can be connected on a single Power Unit; That's either 5 Residential Walkway Mats, 15 Residential Stair Mats, or any combination thereof. Each Residential Stair Mat is 0.6 Amps. Designed to be left outside all winter long
|Manufacturer Part Number:||TTW-K1116588|
|Recommended Use:||Sidewalks and Pavement|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||300.00 x 30.00 x 300.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.