Raid Max Bug Barrier Starter Kit 64 Ounces
Customers also considered
- Clearance$8.98 List price $18.89Save $9.91
- $12.19 Was $12.88Save $0.69
- $8.86 Was $9.88Save $1.02
- $8.48 Was $9.38Save $0.90
- $3.15 Was $5.97Save $2.82
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Raid Max Bug Barrier keeps ants, roaches and other listed bugs out of your home.
- Raid Max Bug Barrier keeps ants, roaches and other listed bugs out of your home. It keeps killing German cockroaches for up to 12 months and can be used both indoors and outdoors. Keep the reusable auto trigger to use with Raid Max Bug Barrier refills.
Warning Text: PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS CAUTION: Contact with product may result in transient tingling and reddening of the skin. Avoid contact with skin or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco. ENIVRONMENTAL HAZARDS: This product is extremely toxic to fish and aquatic invertebrates. To protect the environment, do not allow pesticide to enter or run off into storm drains, drainage ditches, gutters or surface waters. Applying this product in calm weather when rain is not predicted for the next 24 hours will help to ensure that wind or rain does not blow or wash pesticide off treatment area. This product is highly toxic to bees exposed to direct treatment or residues on blooming crops or weeds. Do not apply this product or allow if to drift to blooming weeds if bees are visiting the treatment area. PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS: Do not apply this product in or on electrical equipment due to possibility of shock hazard.
Inactive Ingredients: Other Ingredients: 99.97%
Ingredients: Deltamethrin (0.03%) Other Ingredients (99.97%)
Active Ingredients: Deltamethrin 0.03%
Instructions: DIRECTIONS FOR USE: It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner incosistent with its labeling. GENERAL INFORMATION: Test in a inconscpicous area before applying. Do not spray into the air. Do not allow children or pets to touch the treated surface until it has dried. Set the trigger in the "on" position. Return to "off" position after use. Hold container upright and spray away from face, two to three feet from the surface being treated. Squeese trigger and spray until surface is moist but not dripping. Over application may cause damage. Repeat spraying as necessary but not more than once per week. Keep the Reusable Audio Trigger for use on compatible refills.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||637918|
|Container Type:||Trigger Spray|
|Assembled Product Weight:||5.75 Pounds|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.00 x 8.50 x 9.97 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Raid Max Bug Barrier did and does kill the smaller brown German roaches for my ex-husband. He was moving into a condominium where he was told there was an infestation in adjoining condos. Like you mention, the exterminator said, with the connected dwellings he wasn't able to completely get rid of them. The roaches just went from one condo to another. It killed them efficiently in my ex's condo even before he moved in, and now he sprays to keep a barrier against re-infestation. He said it worked better than Bengal Roach Spray, which was my favorite. I use Raid Max Bug Barrier now because with all the rain, mosquitoes and gnats and flies are so much worse. And I had centipedes in the yard and water bugs were coming up on the deck! I spray outside and inside and have no more problem. Now there is an empty house next door which the real estate lady said has roaches. I never see roaches because I spray that yard too! Also it has an easy to use sprayer and there is never any lingering odor at all. Good luck with your pests. I think you'll like Raid Max.by whatchadoodle9/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Don't have high expectation. I suggest you try the Combat Platinum Syringe Large Size Roach Killing Gel, 1ct. it works but only for 1-2 months depending. But I suggest u try it so you can at least get a couple of months of peace and quite, as well as saving a lil more money on it as well too.by pamiliousxoxo3/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NOby JAY69696/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes this product you can use inside your house or outside works great kills all kinds of bugsby kiki334153/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I have woods and fields on both sides of my property. I get them in from the outside. They have not infested my house or kitchen. I have the BIG fat bubble back type roaches come in through the vent in my microwave. (GROSS) They are slow moving and look pre-historic. I get an occasional German Roach in - but I spray this stuff and I think it STARTS killing them when they walk on it. I eventually find the cat swatting an ALMOST DEAD or totally dead roach around on the tile floors. I LOVE THIS STUFF! It works for me.by aalienlady3/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I do not have scorpions here but I had stink bugs and water bugs wanting in, and various other creepy crawlies and flying creepies too, due to the weather. The house next door is empty so I would have inherited theirs too. Raid Max Bug Barrier kills and keeps killing them all. It lists 17 known bugs that it kills, including scorpions and crickets, but I found it kills those not listed as well. I'm very satisfied with it.by whatchadoodle8/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It doesn't keep anything out of your house.by ajsdjklfjalkjda6/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Per the directions, I apply this both inside and outside my house. It's very effective. If some 'creature' gets in through a crack or open door, I'd never know about it, except I find it's carcass (exoskeleton) later. Keep in mind, I spray 1-2x per season.by kimdaa5/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We don't have scorpions in Wis. but it clearly stops other crawling insects.by Rotaga5/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have dogs who go in and out, then cuddle on the sofa and also sleep in bed with me so I am very aware of how terrible the fleas have been this year. I needed something besides the flea drops and flea shampoos too. I found the solution with Raid Max Bug Barrier, which I use indoors and outdoors. Outdoors it is safe along the foundation and on surfaces like the deck and patio, and I have sprayed the perimeter of the yard along the fence. As with indoors, it is perfectly safe for them after it dries. I see them wallowing in and occasionally eating grass, and there are warnings about foodstuffs on the Raid Max, so on the main lawn I use Sentry Yard and Premise Spray Concentrate. They also make a Home and Carpet Spray. Both are specifically for use around pets. I've had good flea and tick control and I feel like I don't have to worry about the grass issue with the Sentry spray.by whatchadoodle8/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A good place to check for answers about that, is from the RAID website directly too.by tshoop73/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I spayed with my pet inside the house but i covered my fish tank , it drys very fastby kiki334159/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $8.86 Was $9.88Save $1.02
- Clearance$4.09 List price $7.41Save $3.32
- Clearance$12.77 List price $27.14Save $14.37