Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Pricefrom $30.43
- Reduced Pricefrom $29.59
- Reduced Price$363.66 List price $494.66Save $131.00
- Rollbackfrom $13.02
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$82.99
- Reduced Price$51.76 List price $67.85Save $16.09
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Pro-Series Cargo Truck Rack frees up your truck bed so that you can haul more. Use it for long and heavy loads up to 500 lbs, such as ladders, planks and more. It raises large items into the air and out of the back of the truck, leaving you more space for tools and supplies. An adjustable width fits most truck makes and models. Drill-mount the individual front and rear rack for optimally secure installation. Durable tubular steel provides rugged support. A heavy-duty powder-coated paint finish resists scratches and rust so that you can enjoy this adjustable truck rack for the long-term in all-weather.
Pro-Series Cargo Truck Rack:
- Adjustable width truck rack fits most truck makes and models
- Constructed of 2" tubular steel with 14" foot plates
- Heavy-duty powder-coated paint finish resists scratches and rust
- Adjustable truck rack capacity: 500 lbs load
- Individual front and rear racks support extension ladders, deck boards and more
- Easy set-up and removal
- Drill mount required for secure installation
- 90-day warranty
- Heavy-duty truck rack model# HTCARG
|Recommended Use:||Cargo Racks and Baskets|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||HTCARG|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Will this rack fit on my 2010 Toyota Tacoma TRD sport ,5 foot bed 4 door cab with caps on side rails.???
- YES BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO REMOVE CAPS AND DRILL THE BEDby FLYSTICK3/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say YES! I put one on my 2003 Ford F-150 (Supercrew - 4 Door w/5.5 ft. bed) with no problem! It is very adjustable, due to pipe cross-piece that fits in between the two uprights. You will need to drill some holes (about 3/8" dia.) thru the top of your bed rails (the 4 upright legs each have 3 holes - total of 12 holes to drill, they only send you 8 bolts (?), but recommend that you add 4 more). Once the uprights are in place, you simply bolt on (pre-drilled holes) the top cross pieces, & slide the adjustable pipe/bar in between the opening (width adjustable for various truck beds) & use small hex set-screws to hold the bar in place. Seemed to be very strong & sturdy after installation! And, it was definitely the best value I could find on the web, or locally. Will certainly be more than adequate for my needs, & overall I am very satisfied with this product & purchase! Good luck with yours!by HappyCustomer7/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$132.00 Was $165.00Save $33.00
- $129.99 Was $136.88Save $6.89
- $114.00 Was $157.86Save $43.86
- $165.76 Was $212.39Save $46.63
- $29.95 List price $39.95Save $10.00