Bought for my patio set I purchased at Wal Mart. I could not find the size I needed but this one (a few inches bigger) fit great. Has tie downs so the wind doesn't blow it off and protects my patio furniture perfectly. My large dog has jumped on the furniture with the covers on and it has protected it from that as well. Durable.
Budge Large Tan Patio Outdoor Chair Cover, NeverWet®
- Dimensions: 36L x 41W x 34H in.
- Lightweight 300 denier polyester
- Sewn-in straps and buckle system
- Repels water, mud, and ice
- Vents on side prevent wind lofting and mildew growth
- Solid tan color
- Includes 2-year li
About This Item
- This cover is made from a lightweight, high-tech 300 denier Polyester that is treated with NeverWet® Featuring super-hydrophobic NeverWet® technology, this waterproof material is easy to handle, stain resistant and self-cleans in the rain or with a garden hose. Water will roll right off this cover, taking mud, tree-dirt and bird droppings with it
- This cover is also fully breathable, so you won't have to worry about mold or mildew from growing underneath the cover and spreading to your furniture.
- This large outdoor chair cover will protect a larger sized chair up to 34" high x 36" wide x 41" deep.
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Country of Origin - Components|
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
41.00 x 36.00 x 34.00 Inches
Nice quality product!
Overall I am very satisfied with this product. However the day I put them on the furniture we had very gusty winds all night. I attached the strap underneath the chairs and lounge, but because the wind was so strong they snapped and broke. Maybe there was a better way to attach the straps underneath to prevent the ends from ripping off. The ties on the legs held the covers on.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.