Check out these related products
- $13.43 Was $14.28Save $0.85
- $13.23 List price $16.95Save $3.72
- $11.26 Was $14.40Save $3.14
- $13.61 Was $14.34Save $0.73
- $13.30 List price $17.99Save $4.69
- $11.01 Was $14.97Save $3.96
- $14.37 Was $15.28Save $0.91
- $12.13 List price $17.50Save $5.37
- $12.22 List price $13.00Save $0.78
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
BUCKET LIST BARS
Find your way to the most historic saloons, pubs, and dives of America. These are the watering holes that shaped our nation and created our country. Find the favorite spots of our Founding Fathers, the places where the most well-known celebrities could relax, and the joints that most wouldn't walk into without a bodyguard.
For each bar, you will get a complete history taken directly from the owners and bartenders. You'll find out what to expect when you go today. You'll get advice on what drinks and food to order. And we'll even share insider's tips so you won't stand out like a tourist.
You'll also get instant access to brief online documentaries made for each bar so you'll know before going exactly what to expect, what to order, and who to talk to.
"Bucket List Bars" is the definitive guide to the historic saloons, pubs, and dives of America.
- QR Code-Linked Documentary Video of Each Bar--A First of its Kind for Guidebooks
- QR Code-Linked Videos of Their Signature Drinks So You Know What to Order
- Nearby Distractions in the Area To Make Each Visit Complete
- Other Notable Bars Nearby To Visit If You Have the Time
El Paso area
New York City
This book provides travel-guide like information to business travelers, history buffs and drinking culture enthusiasts. My partner and I have spent the last year traveling the country filming, photographic and documenting almost 50 historic bars from New York to Los Angeles, from 1673 to 1968. We've not only written about these, but also created brief documentaries of each that showcases them in their historic context, provides an assessment of food, drink, decor, etc, and interviews the bartenders and owners. Each chapter will include QR codes linking the reader to these videos that they can watch on their mobile device for free. This will be the first book in a multi-book series based on the same theme.
|Number of Pages:||337|
|Author:||Lanier, Clint , Hembree, Derek|
|Publisher:||Emerald Book Co|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.00 x 8.00 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $17.75 List price $19.95Save $2.20
- $13.59 List price $19.99Save $6.40
- $12.29 List price $14.99Save $2.70
- $14.63 Was $15.50Save $0.87
- $19.20 Was $20.40Save $1.20
- $20.39 List price $29.99Save $9.60
- $21.06 List price $26.99Save $5.93
- $13.73 List price $16.95Save $3.22