Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$53.58 List price $66.12Save $12.54
- $359.78 Was $427.24Save $67.46
- $13.84 Was $16.44Save $2.60
Brute 22" Mulch/Bag/Side Discharge Rear Wheel Drive Electric Start Gas-Powered Lawn Mower
Consider these popular products
- $348.00 Was $388.00Save $40.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Starting this mower is as easy as turning a key. This Brute 22" Mulch/Bag/Side Discharge Rear Wheel Drive Electric Start Lawn Mower offers a Briggs & Stratton 725ex Series Engine, variable speed rear wheel drive, single lever height of cut adjustment and 3-in-1 (mulch/bag/side discharge) capability. The Briggs & Stratton 725ex Series engine (190cc) was chosen for this mower to ensure outstanding performance. The no prime, no choke ReadyStart feature makes for quick starts every time. The Fresh Start fuel cap keeps fuel fresh for up to six months.
Brute 22" Mulch/Bag/Side Discharge Rear Wheel Drive Electric Start Gas-Powered Lawn Mower:
|Manufacturer Part Number:||7800887|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lead Acid|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||62.00 x 23.00 x 41.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This mower is well built it has 190cc raw power that has impressive cutting with out leaving tall grass. The Selfpropelled has pleanty of power and will drag you if your walking slow..by Lonewolf698/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This mower is very heavey. I had one and the self propelled went out on it twice. You need one with the larger rear wheels. I bought the Husqvarna 775EX at Lowes, and it's much easier to use. It's 30 dollars more, but well worth it. God blessby russeli8/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I also hoped to save money by doing my own landscaping. So far I saved $80 and spent $600. And this lawnmower just broke down on me after a few uses. I am going to swallow my pride and call a man to deal with this. If you still want to buy this product, the self propelled mower is easy to move on a flat area. You can attach a hose to flush out the grass from underneath but my hose did not fit the opening. I also had to buy an edger for about $60 and a blower for about $60 to make things look nice. The mower is easy to start but you have to remember to charge it. And the surface you are on has to be flat for the mower to start (my yard is hilly).by mustsaythis7/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This mower practically moves itself, it will go as fast as you want -- from snail speed to rabbit speed. This can be determined with the placement of your hands on the handle. The mower is easy to pull start or can be set up for the key start. We have had no trouble with it dying at all. It has a water hose attachment for cleaning the blade after using the mower. I'm sorry but maybe someone else can answer the question about the cap. The mower is expensive compared to a push mower, but we think it is well worth the price, especially with your health issues. It is quite heavy, so you may have to get someone to help you get it out of the box. We wish you well with your health and with your choice of mower.by ubiquitous6/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Scruffy1962 I would not recommend this mower if you are a little weak. The rear wheel drive is a little more difficult to control than front. It is easy to put together but the first time I used mine out of the box the self-propel feature broke within 30 minutes of using it. Buying lemons is something I seem to be good at so my experience may be rare but I did invest in the model below this one. Have not used it yet but I am hoping it will deliver. The cap thing is just a little additive you stick into the cap to help with your gas similar to stuff for your car gas tank. The hose feature is where you can plug in your water hose and clean it out after mowing that is all. The key feature was not that big of a deal. Because the self-propel was not working I had to pull start and that was not difficult. The one with the key feature has a battery that will need to be charged or replaced at some point. That is an issue I would rather not deal with which is why I opted for the model below this one. Hope this helps.by August636/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It would be best to get a riding mower.by Sahar26/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think U would be happy with this - but it can drag U along if you 'grip' the self propelled at times when not needed. Not sure about the left turn/dies as I make turns both ways on some very 'nasty sloping uneven ground' and never a problem yet - over 30 wks of mowing weekly/2nd season now. The 'hose' mentioned is the hole in deck to attach your garden hose to clean underneath. My other neighbor has a Toro self propelled going on her 4th yr - she happy with that also and does use the hose clean out. and this works for her - me - easier lift mower - gas tank up/ lift by side/hose under and then before each mow - WD40 spraying as I do on Elec. trimmer also. As to the comment to the 'pull and start' that is the other option for starting. Think he used that first off before charging batter - I charged battery in less than 6 hrs. so the 48 hrs is a mystery. The cap that says 6 months is a conditioner - for the gas. Fits Right inside the gas cap. Haven't replaced or priced out yet. One can use the other 'fuel additives' out there. This just easier than squirting that in every time U fill gas tank. Amazon reviews now state WM not carrying anymore. And now $100 more. See my comments under the 'slope reviews' -by SirTaz6/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello Scruffy: The electric start works fine once the battery is charged. It took about 36 hours to charge the battery where it would start the mower!! There is a pull start cord as well, and it worked ok, but you will probably be more comfortable with the key start! Mine does not die if turned to left or right, or pulled backwards after releasing the drive lever! I don't know where that comes from!! This mower has a water hose connection on the main platform deck. It is to clean out packed grass, etc from under the deck. I have not used mine yet, but I try to only cut my grass when it is dry. The 22" cut should help you also, since most other mowers, especially older ones were 20" or maybe less. When you cut more at one time, you can get thru quicker! With the bigger engine and bigger frame, it is a heavy mower and you would not want to have to use it without the self-propelled drive!! I am 71 and not in bad shape, but I would not want to push or pull this mower around an entire yard! Hope this helps you!! God Bless!!!by BUDDY416/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Take a look at my review this date (5/15/12) on the Briggs and Stratton Brute mower, rear wheel drive and key start. Definitely an excellent product!by LGLDSR735/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This mower features electic key start as well as a pull (recoil) start as a backup/option. The battery for the electric key start has to be charged before the electric key start will work, that's why the previous review talked about pull starting. Charging the battery is as simple as plugging the charger (included) into the battery and then into an outlet. The engine on this mower features a fresh start fuel cap, included is a cartridge that will keep fuel fresh for 6 months, the mower can be used after the 6 month period but a replacement cartridge can be purchased to keep the fuel fresh after the first 6 month period. This mower has a connection that allows you to hook a garden hose up to it to be able to clean the underside of the deck. This mower is self-propelled and electric start, I think it would be a good fit for you.by BriggsBruteMan6/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yest it does and it also come with Oil because there is no oil in the system if you purchased it still in a box..by Lonewolf698/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It came with the one I orderedby mustsaythis7/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. We haven't used it yet but it did come with one.by ubiquitous6/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby bob19346/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by BriggsBruteMan5/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?