Easy setup. We can now wirelessly print from 2 iPads, 2 iPhones , 1 iMac. I would suggest this item to anyone. I really feel I have achieved great value in this purchase.
About This Item
- Engineered for increased efficiency with class leading print speeds of up to 36 pages per minute (1).
- The 250-sheet paper capacity helps improve efficiency with less refills and handles letter- and legal-sized paper.
- The manual feed slot offers flexible paper handling for a variety of papers and sizes, such as card stock, envelopes, etc. to help you create professional looking documents.
- Engineered to deliver productivity: up to 50-sheet automatic document feeder helps save time with multi-page copy and scan.
- Printing as mobile as you are: print wirelessly from your desktop, laptop, smartphone and tablet(2).
- Connect your way: choose from versatile connection options with built-in wireless and ethernet network interfaces for sharing with multiple users on your network or connect locally to a single computer via its USB interface.
- Automatic duplex printing helps save on paper costs and toner save mode helps save on toner costs.
- Brother Genuine high-yield replacement toner delivers up to two times more prints and helps lower your printing costs (3).
- Durable and dependable design: sturdy and robust construction ensures your multi-function copier will keep up with your busy schedule.
- Disclaimers: (1)Based on competing in-class monochrome laser multifunction printers under $300. Print speed specifications gathered from manufacturer websites as of 12/11/2018. Based on one-sided printing. Change from default setting required. (2) Requires connection to a wireless network. (3) TN-760 High Yield vs. TN-730 Standard Yield. Up to two times more prints and lower printing costs based on yields and MSRP. Standard Yield and High-yield cartridges sold separately.
proposition 65 reasons:titanium dioxide, other chemicals
I used this to replaced the much older model that faithfully served me for over 10 years. I am extremely happy I can print from my phone and it's wireless. Working well so far.
Best printer around
Well, we finally got tired of printer "ink/liquid platinum".
With a bit/lot of research, we decided to try the Brother DCP-L2550DW Laser printer. We needed the Scan and Copy features so we bought this printer. Prints like a dream, quiet, fantastic copies/print. Will Never got back to a "Inkjet".
It would be cheaper to buy a New inkjet every time it needed ink. With this Laser printer it will probably need a new toner cartridge about the time paper goes out of style.
Fast delivery. Very good product and works as advertised. Sturdy build. Exactly what I need, no more function, no less.
Great product at a such a great price! I Recommend
Bought this for my office and I am very pleased with this product. Easy to set up and easy to connect to my network.
Easy to set up and get several devices connected. Prints are crisp and sharp. Definitely recommend
Nice, easy to set up and use.
Don't hang on to old cartridge based printer!!
This was to replace a cartridge type printer, wow!! what a difference in printing!!! Should have bought one sooner.
So far so good
So far so good, I just don't like that it goes into a deep sleep, which makes it hard to print unless its rebooted
Happy with brother printer model DCP-L225ODW
I bought it to use with my iPad and it works perfect Very easy to set up if you have trouble Brother will help you set it up
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question