This printer is great, but it is ONLY a printer. No scan, copy, or fax function. The prints come out super fast,
About This Item
Designed for the busy home business or small business owner, the new Brother HL-L2350DW compact laser printer is an exceptional business printing solution. Engineered with the latest technology, this compact, yet highly diverse laser printer delivers class-leading printing speeds of up to 32 pages per minute(1). It also has automatic duplex (two-sided) printing capability, making dual-sided printing simple, fast, and efficient. The 250-sheet paper capacity allows busy business owners to improve efficiency and reduce downtime with less paper refills needed. Quality is enhanced by using Brother Genuine high-yield replacement cartridges (TN-760) which can help to reduce operational costs (also compatible with TN-730 replacement toner cartridge). The new compact laser printer from Brother can print on both letter and legal-sized paper. It is also infused with modern wireless technology that will permit you to print from smartphones, laptops, tablets, or desktop devices(2). Also, a built-in wireless or USB interface offers users the flexibility to send multiple print jobs to the Brother HL-L2350DW at the same time. Brother is dedicated to superior customer service and stands by our products by offering a 1-year limited warranty on this new compact laser printer. We provide free online, call, or live chat support for the life of your printer. At Brother, we want to ensure that your experience with us is exceptional.
Brother Compact Monochrome Laser Printer, HL-L2350DW, Wireless Printing, Duplex Two-Sided Printing
- Print more, wait less. Engineered for increased efficiency with class leading print speeds of up to 32 pages per minute(1)
- Dynamic features accommodate your evolving needs. The 250-sheet paper capacity helps improve efficiency with less refills and handles letter or legal sized paper
- Flexible printing. The manual feed slot offers flexible paper handling for a variety of papers and sizes, such as card stock, envelopes, etc. to help you create professional looking documents
- Printing as mobile as you are. Print wirelessly from your desktop, laptop, smartphone and tablet(2)
- Connect your way. Versatile connection options with built-in wireless or connect locally to a single computer via its USB interface
- Loaded with cost saving features. Automatic duplex (2-sided) printing helps save on paper costs and toner save mode helps save on toner costs
- Brother Genuine toner helps provide genuine savings. Brother Genuine high-yield replacement toner delivers up to two times more prints and helps lower your printing costs(3)
- Dependable and durable design. Sturdy and robust construction ensures your printer will keep up with your busy schedule
- At your side support. 1 Year Limited Warranty and free online, call or live chat support for the life of your product
- Disclaimers (1)Based on competing in-class monochrome laser printers under $200. Print speed specifications gathered from manufacturer websites as of 12/11/2018. Based on one-sided printing. Change from default setting required. (2)Requires connection to a wireless network. (3)TN-760 High Yield vs. TN-730 Standard Yield. Up to two times more prints and lower printing costs based on yields and MSRP. Standard Yield and High-yield cartridges sold separately.
proposition 65 reasons:titanium dioxide, other chemicals
Explore this item
Up to 2 years of toner in-box(7)
|Max. Print Speed|
Paper Tray (Max. Capacity)
Near Field Communication (NFC)(8)
Mobile Device Compatibility(2)
You are viewing
|Wi-Fi, Hi-speed USB 2.0|
AirPrint®, Google Cloud Print™, Brother iPrint & Scan, Wi-Fi Direct®
Manuals & Guides
Customer reviews & ratings
Fast, responsive printer/easy setup
Great work-horse printer, easy to set up and cheap
Easy to set up the WiFi connectivity without attaching to a computer but rather directly entering info through the menu buttons and the single line LCD panel. Secondly, third party toner cartridges are really cheap (about $10-$15) for these printers.
Huge bang for your printing buck.
Could not be happier with this compact laser printer. Easy to set up and link our devices. Quick, crisp printing. Excellent price. A winner for sure!
I wanted to purchase an inexpensive Laser Printer for very minimal usage for my home. This printer was in the price range, easy to setup and meets every expectation that I was looking for. I've only had it for a few weeks but so far an excellent purchase and extremely satisfied with the product.
I love this printer so far! I have had it a week so it remains to be seen , as to how I like it later. The set it was quite easy, follow paper directions, or online. The print is excellent,so I am satisfied...also I had a bargain price!
Great Printer and Low Price
love this printer. Walmart had the best price too.
SO MUCH BETTER than my former ink cartridge one!!
I had two Cannon ink cartridge printers back-to-back...I LITERRALY used the first one maybe five times before I had to throw it away....bought another, used maybe six times, and it was done...waste of money. This Brother laser printer is PERFECT! No issues -- no paper jams!! Good value!!
Purchased December 2019. Very happy with purchase.
Easy set-up/use, purchased for home and occasional business use, features operate as described.
installation is not efficient. you need to have computer with CD and USB cable
Great printer - annoying replace toner message
I had a different brother printer that was a workhorse. Brother is known for always signaling that the toner is low. It was extremely easy to reset on my previous model. This one - not so much. None of the online tips help and I keep ending up not being able to print at crucial times. I refuse to replace toner that doesn't need to be. I should have to made to throw another $25 of ink at it. Because yes, it will not print (even lightly) until you either stop the error or replace the toner.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question