Brocar Horizontal Polyethylene Wall Mount Changing Station
About this item
- Measures 34.5L x 18W x 4H in. when closed
- Durable polyethylene construction
- Safety strap, buckle, and built-in liner dispenser
- Meets ASTM standards; ADA compliant
About this item
The Brocar Horizontal Polyethylene Wall Mount Changing Station offers a clean, sleek design that fits virtually all decors and is a smart choice for cost conscious customers. Constructed of high density polyethylene, this durable changing station is a breeze to clean and inherently bacterial resistant. Juggling baby, diaper bag, and purse? No problem. Pulls open easily and stays flat until manually closed. This convenient changing station meets ASTM safety standards and includes an infant safety strap, buckle, and built in liner dispenser. Includes all necessary mounting hardware and is ADA compliant when properly installed. Closed dimensions 34.5L x 18W x 4H inches. Extends 17.5 inches from wall when open.
- Changing station is bacterial resistant
- Extends 17.5 in. from wall when open
- Most preferred changing position in industry
- One of our best selling changing stations
- 5-year manufacturer, no hassle warranty
Foundations focuses their product development on high use commercial environments where safety, ease of use, durability, and comfort are paramount. Their products are designed and engineered from the ground up with these applications in mind. They are not simply a consumer grade product that happens to be sold to commercial users. All Foundations products meet mandatory safety standards published by the Consumer Products Safety Commission as well as all voluntary standards published by ASTM. Additionally, Foundations ensures that all their products meet the CPSC CFR 1633 Fire Standard. You can rest assured when you choose a Foundations product that it meets the highest expectations.
The people at Foundations believe
- Children are our most valuable citizens, and therefore, must be cherished.
- The proper development of our children is the solution to society's challenges.
- It is everyone's responsibility to contribute to the well-being and development of our children.
- Children in our care must always be our highest priority.
- The resources needed to chare for children should be accessible to all.
*ASTM: American Society for Testing and Materials
ADA: Americans with Disabilities Act