I like this better than the original Brita. I don't have to wait for the water to drip, drip, drip. I can fill it to the top and it basically filters it when it comes out. Just be aware that when it's about 1/2 full it takes a little longer to pour out.
Brita Stream Filter as You Pour Water Pitcher, 10 Cup - Lake Blue
In stock at San Leandro, 15555 Hesperian Blvd
- BPA free Brita 10 cup water pitcher with 1 filter rapids
- Brita Stream filter as you pour
- Lake blue color
About This Item
- THE ONLY PITCHER THAT FILTERS AS YOU POUR: Patented Filter-As-You-Pour technology removes the need for a traditional reservoir so you don't have to wait at the sink for water to filter
- CLEANER GREAT-TASTING WATER: Brita Stream improves taste and odor by reducing Chlorine impurities found in tap water. Only compatible with Brita Stream Filters. The electronic indicator lets you know to change it
- SPACE EFFICIENT DESIGN: Brita Stream’s beautiful sleek design with a fully locking lid and controlled pour is perfect for families and fits in the refrigerator door. Keep pitcher full for best results
- REDUCE WASTE & SAVE: Brita Stream filters can replace up to 1800 standard 16.9 oz water bottles per year so you can enjoy filtered water without the waste at a fraction of the price. Replace your filter every 40 gallons about every 2 months
- SPECS: Large 10 Cup Brita Stream Water Filter Pitcher, BPA-free plastic, electronic filter change reminder, recyclable through Terracycle. Height 10.75"; Width 5.63"; Length/Depth 10"; Weight 1.35 pounds
Explore this item
|Type of Filter included|
|Why you'll love it|
|Key Contaminants reduced|
Estimated Filter Duration
Electronic Filter Indicator
New and Improved!
Great filtering pitcher
Great! It filters as you pour it and takes up little room. We drink water like crazy and the filter still has a green light after two weeks of constant use.
Get this one over the other pitchers
A long time ago I had a pur brand pitcher and it was meh at best. It took forever to filter the water and a part of the tip came off so it just exposed water. Then I had a brita filter you put on the sink and that eventually ended up leaking so had to get rid of it (probably was just old anyway) I saw this pitcher that filters as you pour it. I bought yesterday and this is the best one yet. The water comes out slower but because it filters as you pour it you can just put water all the up to the top and put it away. It is a little more expensive than other filters but to me it definitely is worth it and the taste is great too. For a while we had to drink the tap water and ugh that is very nasty and glad I was able to find this one.
So far so good, works and tastes good.
I like the color. It is easy to use. It is heavy when it is full (I'm disabled so to me it is heavy). The filters are expensive compared to others, but I like being able to have the filter clean the water as it goes out rather than have to wait till it drains from a the top, as others do. It is also slow pouring, so no over filling.
Filtered water pitcher
This was an additional gift for a friend who needed drinking wateR. We had a Brita stream and I decided she could really use it
Makes everything you use water for taste better. Buy extra filters when you get the pitcher. The filters last a long time.
I like it because its easy to fill up
Tastier water but weird design
Water tastes amazing out of this filter! I have been able to buy less plastic water bottles. The one problem is with the placement of the filter. The manufacturer recommends keeping the filter covered with water which means we constantly have to refill the pitcher. I would like to be able to almost empty the pitcher before refilling.
Slow pouring pitcher
When you are down to the last couple of cups, the water pours very slowly down to a dribble and never thoroughly empties the pitcher.
Filter NOT included
Does NOT include filter. Are you kidding me? Paid over $30(with tax) for a plastic pitcher. I thought filter was inside the blue filter part. Brought home and looked closely and realize there is no filter!!!!! Now have to go back and waste time and money to refund that stupid thing. I ordered online and pickup but when I went to see at the isle that sell Brita, they don't even sell filter separately(or sold out, I don't know) Ridiculous. They should NOT put picture of the filter in the picture OR write they are sold separately
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question