Seriously - everything you could want in a water bottle. I hate the taste of tap water and the filter takes it away. The carrying handle on the top is very convenient and you don't have to bite down on the straw to drink (like Camelbacks) you just sip it like a straw. I drink so much more water now!
Brita Premium Filtering Water Bottle, 26 oz - Sea Glass
Arrives by Sun, Sep 27
In stock at San Leandro, 15555 Hesperian Blvd
- BPA free Brita 26 ounce filtering water bottle with 1 filter
- Durable leak proof plastic
- Filters up to 40 gallons of water
About This Item
- GREAT-TASTING WATER: This premium water bottle filters as you drink reducing Chlorine (taste & odor) found in tap water.
- FILTERED WATER ANYWHERE: This sleek car cup holder friendly premium 26-ounce bottle makes it easy to enjoy filtered water at home the office a sporting event or on a trip abroad.
- CONVENIENT HYDRATION: Featuring durable BPA-free hard-sided plastic built-in carrying loop one-handed push button lid and enclosed straw this filtering bottle provides effortless hydration anywhere.
- REDUCE & SAVE: One water bottle filter can replace up to 300 standard 16.9 ounce single-use plastic bottles. Stay hydrated save money and reduce plastic waste.
- EASY TO CLEAN: This filtering water bottle is top rack dishwasher safe. For best results, filter should be replaced every 40 gallons or every two months.
BEST WATER BOTTLE EVER
I purchased this Brita water bottle for my husband she absolutely loves it
It is exactly what I was looking for and works great! The water tastes just like bottled water you buy in cases!
Packaging for Shipping Could Be Better
The bottles were great but they could have been packaged in the box for shipping a little better. Some of the bottles were a little beat up when they arrived. I applied vinyl decals to them to give them as gifts for a charity golf outing and I had to strategically place the decals over where they were scratched. I could not cover them entirely and did not have time to get replacements.
I love Brita water bottle. My only complaint is that the mouthpiece gets dirty and is visibly dirty even after I clean it daily with soap and water. I wish it was possible to purchase replacement mouthpieces instead of having to purchase an entire bottle brand new. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
I really like it, but...
I've had it for almost a year, I really like it but the rubber straw quickly had a black mold looking substance appear, every time I clean it it comes back fairly quickly. Makes me wonder how useful the filter is if the water is contaminated immediately after passing the filter.
Great at first, but...
I bought this bottle a month an a half ago so I can drink water at work. I work in a warehouse so I need water constantly to stay hydrated. Easy setup and cleaning.
Today, I went to change the filter and I realized that mold has grow in the silicone rubber straw. Is there a straw replacement I can buy, or will I have to buy a brand new bottle? [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
The major reason I enjoy using this water bottle is because of the reduction it has given me in the amount of plastic bottles I use and also the amount of money, that I imagine, was spent. The downsides to this bottle are the fact that it isn't very easy to drink from, you actually have to suck at the straw. The other negative is that the straw gets very dirty easily, and doesn't clean well. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Have to tilt the bottle too high
Not the greatest
The size & colour of the bottle are nice. But it's hard to get water out to drink
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question