Customers also considered
- Rollbackfrom $59.00
- Rollbackfrom $114.99
- from $39.96
- from $229.00
- Rollbackfrom $89.99
- Rollbackfrom $64.99
- from $298.93Save $33.95
- from $127.49
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Add style and function to a bedroom with this versatile Brisbane Storage Headboard. It has durable MDF construction with a deep black laminate surface that adds a modern contemporary touch. The top and side moldings have a smooth finish with crisp straight edges and corners. This black headboard includes three separate compartments to store or display personal necessities such as an alarm clock, books, photographs or a reading lamp, and it keeps them within easy reach. It is compatible with most standard-sized full/queen bed frames and rails (not included). This item blends flawlessly with existing furniture and decor or coordinates impeccably with additional pieces from the Brisbane collection (all sold separately) for a complete matched set. The full/queen headboard requires some assembly using only standard household tools. Easy-to-follow instructions are included, and it contains all the necessary hardware for stress-free installation.
This item is ideal for adding vertical storage and helps keep your bedroom clutter free.
Brisbane Storage Headboard:
- Contemporary styling combined with affordability
- 11" deep bookcase-style headboard
- 3 compartments for books, a clock and more
- MDF top and side moldings
- Black headboard matches other Brisbane furniture items
- Assembly required
|Bed Size:||Queen , Full|
|Size:||Queen , Full|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||BSH-6643-W|
|Home Decor Style:||Contemporary|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||11.00 x 65.75 x 43.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This product has a smooth black finish (no grain).by CSInfo2/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Smooth finishby hellojenil2/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Smooth Black. No grainby JLD49/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- more of a smooth woodgrain :)by An anonymous customer3/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no wood grain. It's smooth-ish. Not glossy.by MzCaron2/22/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Smooth black laminate. Not wood grained.by Ishikawa2311/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It's smooth.by perfectkismet11/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The headboard ships flat pack in a carton that is 16"W x 5"H X 70" L and the weight is 70lbs. Hope that helps!by CSInfo3/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- You need a truck. I used an SUV with no problem. Would not have fit into my honda civic.by hellojenil10/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The box is about 6-7 feet long 16 inches wide and 4 or 5 inches thick maybe. (Not totally positive doing this on memory.) We fit the box in my boyfriends Subaru Outback, but they are pretty long. If your car is shorter, or if you cant have it stretch through your trunk and into the back seat you will probably need a different vehicle.by JLD411/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The box is pretty long, I think you'd need a truck. That's what I had to use.by ClaireBear0411/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- we used our mini-van with fold-down seats. using a truck would work great!by An anonymous customer3/22/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You'll need a truck. Plus, it's such a heavy box, you'll also need a helper.by MzCaron2/22/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. will this work with a be with frame and a box spring because I dont want it to block the storage.
- Yes this headboard is a stand alone design and will work with most bed frames. The shelf bottom is 29" from the floor. Hope that helps!by CSInfo2/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I just added a bed frame to mine (always had the box spring). The bed its self will not block the storage. The bed level with box spring and a metal frame comes just below the shelves. However, when you put pillows on the bed they can block it, especially if there are a bunch of them.by JLD42/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- box spring not needed...slats are vertical (top to bottom) and are really sturdy. all you need is a good mattress.by An anonymous customer7/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, I also have a frame and a box spring on my queen bed and it works greatby MzCaron7/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- With a regular metal frame, box spring, and pillow top mattress the top of the mattress is 4 inches below the openings. And once you put pillows on it blocks the bottom of the storage compartments. It doesn't cover enough to bother myself but others might not like it.by Ishikawa2311/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollbackfrom $109.99
- from $276.85Save $17.15
- Rollbackfrom $299.00Save $10.00
- Rollbackfrom $114.99
- Rollbackfrom $59.00