Consider these popular products
- $112.19 List price $140.99Save $28.80
- Rollback$251.47 Was $309.00Save $57.53
- $59.11 Was $79.31Save $20.20
- $98.18 List price $119.00Save $20.82
- Clearance$51.51 List price $59.84Save $8.33
- $70.57 Was $95.00Save $24.43
Brinkmann 810-5301-6 Smoke N Grill Charcoal Smoker & Grill- Black
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Features: -Double grill and smoker.-Handles 50 lbs of food.-Hinged door for easy access to water/charcoal.-Porcelain coated steel water and charcoal pan.-Wooden handles stay cool. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 32'' H x 17'' W x 17'' D. Double grill charcoal smoker handles up to 50 lbs of food. Front hinged door provides easy access to water and charcoal pans (included). Converts in seconds to a waist high barbecue grill. Includes heat indicator and stay-cool wooden handles.
Double grill charcoal smoker handles up to 50 lbs, of food, Front hinged door provides easy access to water and charcoal pans (included), Converts in seconds to a waist high barbecue grill, Includes heat indicator and stay-cool wooden handles, Color: Black, SKU: BKMNN031
|Material:||Chrome Plated Steel Grate , Wood Handle , Porcelain Steel Pan|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||810-5301-6|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||17.00 x 17.00 x 32.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This is probably a little late and you've more than likely figured this out but you are correct. Charcoal and/or wood chunks on the bottom, water in the top. The hole is nice since when I first bought mine years ago (and still using it) I had to drill my own for air circulation which provides a more even burn and not having to relight.by tford812/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?