Check out these related products
- $16.75 List price $21.99Save $5.24
- $10.81 List price $13.99Save $3.18
- $11.24 List price $14.00Save $2.76
- $9.82 List price $14.99Save $5.17
- $10.65 List price $14.99Save $4.34
- $11.35 List price $15.99Save $4.64
- $7.99 List price $10.99Save $3.00
- $8.86 Was $12.19Save $3.33
- $12.85 List price $16.99Save $4.14
- $7.96 Was $10.99Save $3.03
- $11.40 List price $12.00Save $0.60
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Draws on the core teachings of yoga to present a practical philosophy for daily living that promotes deeper self-awareness, a more meaningful spiritual life, and physical health. Reprint. 10,000 first printing.
Internationally renowned and bestselling author Donna Farhi moves yoga practice beyond the mat into our everyday lives, restoring the tradition's intended function as a complete, practical philosophy for daily living.
Expanding upon the teachings of Patanjali's Yoga Sutras, the core text of the yoga tradition, Donna Farhi describes yoga's transforming power as a complete life practice, far beyond its common reduction to mere exercise routine or stress management. This is the philosophy of yoga as a path to a deeper awareness of self. Drawing upon her years of teaching with students, Farhi guides readers through all the pitfalls and promises of navigating a spiritual practice.
Farhi's engaging and accessible style and broad experience offer important teachings for newcomers and seasoned practitioners of yoga alike. And because her teachings of yoga philosophy extend into every corner of daily life, this book is an equally accessible guide to those seeking spiritual guidance without learning the pretzel bendings of the physical practice itself. As one of the top teachers worldwide, Farhi's exploration of the core philosophy of yoga is destined to become an instant classic.
|Number of Pages:||250|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.25 x 8.00 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $9.03 List price $12.95Save $3.92
- $13.63 List price $17.99Save $4.36
- $12.69 List price $15.00Save $2.31
- $8.82 List price $13.00Save $4.18
- $17.15 Was $18.09Save $0.94
- $8.55 List price $13.00Save $4.45