Similar items in stock
Bright Starts Up Up & Away Bouncer
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This bright and playful bouncer will keep baby comfortably cradled and entertained. Up Up and Away Bouncer from Bright Starts is adorned with vibrant colors and playful characters that your baby will love. The soft, cradling seat pampers baby with plenty of support and comfort. Soothing vibrations and interactive toys keep baby calm and amused. The toy bar removes with one hand so you can access your baby with ease. Machine-washable seat pad and adjustable 3-point harness.
- Cradling seat provides support and comfort for baby
- Soothing vibration to calm baby
- Toy bar removes with one hand for easy access to baby
- Interactive toys encourage baby to bat and play
Fabric Care Instructions: Toys/Frame are wipe clean
|Age Range:||0 - 12 Months|
|Maximum Weight:||20 Pounds|
|Age Group:||Newborn & Up|
|Certifications & Claims:||ASTM|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Material:||PP, ABS, POM, TPR, Steel, Polyester|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||60049|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Features:||Easy to Clean: Strong, durable plastic is easy to clean|
|Assembled Product Weight:||0.50 Pounds|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||19.00 x 21.00 x 16.62 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. is anyone else going through batteries like crazy or am i just buying cheap ones? any recommendations on what batteries to get?
- I have been terrible at forgetting to turn off the vibration when I get my baby out of the bouncer, so for the first few weeks that I have had the bouncer I was changing the batteries every four days. But now that I remember to turn the vibration off. My batteries have been lasting for about 2 weeks. I mainly use Duracell.by RobMcLovin8/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe the box is 20x13x4by jtmc12/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$27.88 Was $35.98Save $8.10