Customers also viewed these products
Bright Starts Tropical Fun Around We Go! Activity Station
Consider these popular products
- $44.97 Was $49.99Save $5.02
- $34.54 Was $37.98Save $3.44
- $46.97 Was $59.00Save $12.03
- from $57.97
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Named one of Dr. Toy's Top 10 Toys of 2005, the Bright Starts Tropical Fun Around We Go! Activity Station is the only product of its kind designed to grow with baby through the toddler years. It includes an abundance of toys and activities, and easily converts to a stand-alone activity table for toddler play. Baby can safely explore in the Bright Starts Around We Go activity station's 360-degree rotating seat - with full access to the action/reaction station, dishwasher-safe snack tray, pat mat with "swimming" fish and musical piano with lights and sounds.
Bright Starts Tropical Fun Around We Go Activity Station:
- Easily converts to stand-alone activity table
- Baby activity station has a bead chaser, popping characters and fish spinner with sliding whale
- Snack tray: easily removable and dishwasher-safe, cup holder fits sippy cups and juice boxes
- Pat mat: push the buttons to make fish swim on the Bright Starts Around We Go activity station
- Musical piano with lights and sounds: flip book activates 4 modes of fun - piano, color recognition, animal recognition and music
- Bright Starts Tropical Fun Around We Go! Activity Station has five musical styles include jazz, hip-hop, classical, Latin and calypso
- Baby can safely explore and walk 360-degrees around baby activity station to access all toys
- Baby must be able to sit upright unassisted
- Seat locks in place for stationary play at snack tray and musical piano
- Bright Starts Tropical Fun Around We Go! Activity Station seat pad is machine washable
- Seat weight limit for the Bright Starts Activity Station: 25 lbs
- Seat not intended for children who can walk unassisted
- Once baby learns to walk, seat easily removes for toddler fun
- Appropriate for ages 4 months to walking
- Requires 3 C batteries (not included)
- Bright Starts Tropical Fun Around We Go Activity Station available at select Wal-Mart Stores
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Age Range:||0 to 12 Months Months|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||6797-1|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||34.00 x 28.00 x 24.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Works wonderful on carpet. The others with small wheels won't work.by NguoiMeHP7/3/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We use this on our carpet. I would guess it is of a medium thickness. The baby has no problem rolling herself around the different stations.by sandel8612/27/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We use ours on a rug. I'm not sure if it will go on all carpet but I've had no problems. My daughter seems to have a little more control on the rug because she can't walk yet either so she doesn't slip around.by Jestion2/9/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would not recommend this to a baby that small/short. My 7 month old is pretty tall and his feet are just barely touching the floor. When he's on the hard floor and has socks on, he can't push himself around because he can't make enough contact with the floor, but on the carpet he has a little leverage. Of course, on carpet, the wheels don't roll as easily. Great toy, but you may want to wait a couple of months so that she can get a little taller.by meand4boys2/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The toy table is about 17" height from the floor - however the Around We Go should not be used for an infant to pull up on.by Kpaddis11/4/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?