Customers also viewed these products
- $8.29 Was $11.20Save $2.91
- $7.11 Was $7.68Save $0.57
- $8.97 List price $9.99Save $1.02
- $9.47 Was $10.87Save $1.40
Check out these related products
- Clearance$10.16 List price $11.39Save $1.23
- $18.82 List price $20.70Save $1.88
- Clearance$20.78 List price $23.30Save $2.52
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Briggs and Statton Starter Rope with Handle helps you to get your motor going. It's strong and reliable for consistent performance. This Briggs and Stratton rope features with a handle that's easy to grab so you can use it comfortably throughout the day. As an OEM part, it matches the appearance and specifications of the piece that originally came with your lawnmower.
Briggs and Stratton Starter Rope with Handle:
- Original equipment grip part # 691915 and rope part # 280399S
- Service repair manual part # 270962
- Engine starter rope helps to get your mower running
|Manufacturer Part Number:||5042K|
|Brand:||Briggs & Stratton|
|Features:||5042k - sold as 9 units|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.62 x 3.12 x 6.12 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Please work with your local Walmart associate to identify the correct replacement part for your trimmer.by Briggs & Stratton5/4/2016Written by a verified representative from Briggs & StrattonWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Please work with your local Walmart associate to identify the correct starter rope for your Murray mower engine. Make sure to have the engine's model, type, and code numbers available to reference.by Briggs & Stratton7/2/2016Written by a verified representative from Briggs & StrattonWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $3.78 Was $4.16Save $0.38
- Rollbackfrom $7.59
- $7.84 Was $9.01Save $1.17
- $6.12 Was $9.99Save $3.87
- Rollback$5.80 Was $11.02Save $5.22