Check out these related products
Bridgestone Dueler A/T REVO 2 Tire P255/70R17
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Price does not include tire services, tire disposal fees or any applicable state environmental taxes. Actual tire may vary from displayed image.
Bridgestone Dueler A/T REVO 2 Tire P255/70R17:
- Treadwear warranty: 50,000 miles
- Type: SUV, sport utility, crossover and light truck tire-on/off highway
- Sidewall: Black
- Specific sidewall style: Outlined white letters
- Speed rating: T
- Load index: 110
- Speed rating translation: 118 mph
- Load index translation: 2337 lbs
- Year-round traction in dry, wet and wintry conditions
- Tread compound is molded into a symmetric pattern
- Circumferential and sweeping lateral grooves help resist hydroplaning
- The internal structure includes twin steel belts
- Bridgestone Dueler tire features O-Beads, a single strand bead wire wrapped multiple times
Tire installation from $12 per tire. Click here for more info.
|Tire Season:||All Season|
|Tire Load Index:||110|
|Vehicle Type:||Light Truck/SUV|
|Tire Temperature Rating:||B|
|Tire Sidewall Style:||Outlined White Letters|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||081643|
|Tire Traction Rating:||A|
|Tire Speed Rating:||T|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||31.10 x 10.20 x 31.10 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The LT is designated for Light Trucks, which carry more weight and require more air pressure as opposed to the P designation for Passenger cars/trucks which are more aligned with comfort. While both are "Dueler" labels, the 'P' or 'LT' is the descriptor.by CommunityAnswer3/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I keep mine at 40 PSIby Irocjohn7/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I guess I will answer my own question in case someone else needs to know. Since I purchased this tire I can say that it is a 116/120 load rated tire. 116/2756lbs for dual tires and 120/3086lbs for single. Since standard valve stems are rated to 65psi, I would recommend you have high pressure stems installed when you have these or any load rated E tires installed. That way you can inflate to the max 80psi if needed.by Bobsanswer5/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?