About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Price does not include tire services, tire disposal fees or any applicable state environmental taxes. Actual tire may vary from displayed image.Bridgestone Dueler A/T REVO 2 Tire P245/75R16:
- On and off road light truck tire
- Improves traction in dry, wet and wintry driving conditions
- Twin steel belts to provide enhanced durability
- Compatible with crossovers, sport utility vehicles and pickup trucks
- All terrain tire
- O-beads enhance ride quality and improve uniformity
- Outlined white lettered sidewall style
- Treadwear Warranty: 50,000 miles
- Tire Type: Light Truck/SUV-On/Off Highway
- Sidewall: Outlined White Letters
- Speed Rating: T
- Load Index: 109
- Speed Rating Translation: 118 mph
- Load Index Translation: 2271 lbs.
|Tire Season:||All Season|
|Tire Load Index:||109|
|Vehicle Type:||Light Truck/SUV|
|Tire Temperature Rating:||B|
|Tire Sidewall Style:||Outlined White Letters|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||081405|
|Tire Traction Rating:||A|
|Tire Speed Rating:||T|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||30.50 x 9.80 x 30.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The LT is designated for Light Trucks, which carry more weight and require more air pressure as opposed to the P designation for Passenger cars/trucks which are more aligned with comfort. While both are "Dueler" labels, the 'P' or 'LT' is the descriptor.by CommunityAnswer3/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The tread depth on the tire is 11/32".by CommunityAnswer9/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?