Similar items in stock
Brew Rite Cleaner for Automatic Drip Coffee and Espresso Machines
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$5.76 List price $7.77Save $2.01
- Rollback$38.35 Was $44.22Save $5.87
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Brew Rite Automatic Drip Coffee Maker Cleaner is designed to get your coffee maker cleaner than generic household cleaners. It removes hidden mineral deposits using a non-acidic formula. Brew Rite Cleaner leaves no harmful residue behind. Use this coffee maker and espresso machine cleaner to keep your devices running like new -- maintaining your appliances with Brew Rite Cleaner will improve brewing quality and time. It allows your coffee maker to consistently provide coffeehouse-quality coffee and espresso in the comfort of your own home.
Brew Rite Cleaner for Automatic Drip Coffee and Espresso Machines:
- Cleans and removes hidden mineral deposits
- Improves brewing time
- Non-acidic and leaves no harmful residue
- For all automatic drip and espresso machines
See all kitchen appliances on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.38 x 2.38 x 4.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, Brew Rite works in just about any coffee machine that requires you to add water when making coffeeby pcasto5/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Only about 2 TABLESPOONS! Per cleaning!by slgreene19664/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 3 table spoon full in a 12 cup maker be sure to discard water and run thru 3 times with clean water to remove residewby DEN13dd3/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2 table spoons.by Ron2093/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- About 1/3 of the bottle as far as I can guess. Not measured, just an unofficial look.by BACash3/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- measure the actual ounces of water in a full reservoir for your pot (in a measuring cup). Divide your answer by 32 (4 cups). That answer times 1 tablespoon. On my pot, the 12 serving indicator meant nothing. My 12 serving reservoir actually only held 57 ounces of water = 1.78 (divided by 32 ounces or 4 cups), so I used 1 3/4 tablespoons of product. Worked just fine.by mayjo75/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Use three light table spoons on the first clean, and then two light table spoons on the second cleaning. When you finish with the cleaning, make sure you use a soft sort of brush, and clean the pot you used to do the solution, the coffee basket, those nozzles that spray the water on the coffee. THEN.. run two clear water pots through. It really makes a difference.by Joel993/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It depends, I first cleaned my coffee maker with 12 cups of water and 3 tablespoons of cleaner. I would say I should be able to clean 6 more pots using the 12 cup cleaning procedure.by CoffeeDrinker1a25/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1 tablespoon for every 4 cupsby Clworkman10/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The main ingredient in Brew Rite is Sodium Carbonate. It is harmful if swallowed.by CommunityAnswer1/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The ingredients say sodium carbonate, or washing soda, or soda ashby HBober1/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know what it is made of, but is just HAS to be some kind of corrosive. When it says "run three clear pots of water..." well, I think they are telling you something pal. RUN THREE CLEAR POTS OF WATER. You should not be ingesting any of this crud is my take on it. But don't take it from me. Call the company. There must be company ID on the bottle somewhere. (I am in my great room, away from my kitchen...take a look and ask!) This can't be good for you. Good luck and check your life insurance! (joke)by BACash5/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know. I have done something like that.. but I did the second rinse, and it didn't bother me. The coffee tasts far, far better if you hook a hose up to your sink and thoroughly rinse it before you use it. I think it says.. two rinses, but in any case, it is an excellent product.by Joel991/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- None at all - one of the best features about the product!by An anonymous customer9/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely NOT! NO SMELL in containers or when mixind with water . Or when heated during cleaning/brew cycle! Very simple instructions in box and easy no mess no smell!by slgreene196610/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There's absolutely no fumes and no residue after using. Didn't leave any taste or residue in the coffee maker either.by Gorgieporgy9/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO STONG FUMES WORKS WELL HAVE SAVED MANY COFFE MAKERS WITH THIS WAS HARD TO FIND BUT WALMART HAD ITby DEN13dd9/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?