Customers also considered
- Rollback$39.97 Was $59.90Save $19.93
- Rollback$49.00 Was $69.99Save $20.99
- Clearance$105.93 List price $265.85Save $159.92
- $142.50 Was $229.99Save $87.49
- $11.92 List price $15.99Save $4.07
- $86.95 Was $99.99Save $13.04
- $13.75 List price $22.95Save $9.20
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Breadman TR520 Programmable Bread Maker is designed to provide a fun and easy way to bake your own delicious bread at home whenever you like. It can also be used to bake pizza dough, pretzel dough, pita dough and other baked goods. This Breadman bread maker has a one-hour keep-warm cycle and a 13-hour delay timer. It comes with eight programs and a viewing window. This handy home bread maker has a crust color control function so you can select to have light, medium or dark crust. It has a digital display and user-friendly control panel for added convenience. The Breadman TR520 Programmable Bread Maker also comes with a recipe book. It can bake up to 2 lbs of dough at a time and can bake a loaf of bread in under one hour.
California Residents -- Proposition 65 warning:
We are providing the following California Proposition 65 warning for products linked to this page:
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. About California Proposition 65:
California's Proposition 65 entitles California consumers to special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm if those products expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels. We care about our customers' safety and hope that this information helps with your buying decisions.
- Can bake up to 2 lbs of dough at a time
- Fast-bake bread in under one hour with this home bread maker
- Also great for pizza dough, pretzel dough, pita dough and other baked goods
- 1-hour keep-warm cycle
- 13-hour delay timer
- Digital display with user-friendly control panel
- Crust color control options: Light, medium and dark
- Viewing window so you can watch your masterpiece as it bakes
- Includes non-stick pan and removable lid
- Breadman bread maker with eight programs
- Comes with a recipe book
|Dimensions:||13.5L x 12.25W x 13.5H in.|
|Fabric Content:||Info Not Available|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||TR520|
|Features:||Bread Maker , 13-hour delay timer with crust control , Hand washable , Produces Loaves Up to 2 lb. 560 Watts. White. , Breadman 2-lb. Horizontal Breadmaker...LCD display with 8 functions , Plastic , 1-hour keep-warm cycle , Exterior Made of White Plastic|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||13.00 x 11.50 x 11.50 Inches|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- it's square with rounded edges, your bread will come out looking square.by SHELLLS9/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- not squareby LucyTT1/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Rectangularby SBDakota12/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby LFL27412/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- More oblong. The bread comes out looking like a real loaf. I love mine.by number1fanofwalmartcom7/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The box inside is loaf shaped not square.by LCurt7/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- one bladeby LCurt3/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Oneby Kyaa2/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has one central mixing blade. Its located in the center of the pan.by Torrianne6/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1by rcpilot4311/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Oneby Hate2Spendit2/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- just one blade attachment but there is a blade one each side of the attachmentby MommyK3/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Can u use everyday ingredients or do you have to use special ingredients to make the bread?
- Bread flour is recommended and everything you need for the recipes are easily available from your supermarket.by Geordielass11/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Flour, water, eggs, yeast, oil or butterby Moorcoffee3/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The book that comes with the machine list specific ingredients except for the fruits and nuts.by JAGinTEXAS3/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it suggest that you use only bread flour and gluten free wheat flour, but I have run out of bread flour before and used regular white flour and it works just the same, but it won't be as fluffy as the bread flour. plus if you want to add other things like cheese or nuts for example, the machine does beep around an hour into the process to let you know it's time to add anything else you want.by SHELLLS3/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have used regular flour for bread & pizza dough & both turned out just fine.by LFL2748/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, may use everyday products. I have used all purpose flour and bread flour. Both made great bread!by Love4cooking8/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?