When Brave's village is attacked by the evil Shaman Wendigo, he has no choice but to leave the sanctuary of his home and set off on a quest of vital importance.
His voyage will not be easy, but it's a journey he must take; a journey fraught with danger and revelation, a journey, which he must complete. He must find the Spirit Dancer.
For Brave's search to be successful, he must become a skilled tracker, swimmer and climber and excel when using the longbow and tomahawk to overcome the many enemies that stand in his way. He'll also need to master magical spells and mystical abilities and learn to control numerous means of transport, including the canoe and the buffalo.
Fortunately, Brave's travels will not always be alone; the Spirit Eagle is his closest ally and will assist him whenever possible. Also, by learning the ancient art of mimicry Brave will gain the power to attract and lure the animals of the forest to further help him on his quest.
So, it is time for the adventure to begin. The path is long and many different environments must be overcome - forests, desert plains, icy lands and raging rivers lie ahead; perhaps Brave's quest will even take him into the spirit world.
- Simple game play and easy to master combat - use sticks, longbow or tomahawk to defeat enemies.
- Nine very different levels including lush forests, desert plains, raging rivers and even the spirit world.
- Numerous enemies to fight, from wolves, giant bees, to mythical beasts.
- Use 'mobile stone' to speak to a Spirit Guide for help & advice - three help levels allow difficulty to be tailored to suit different ages.
- Perform ancient spells in battle or use 'dream catchers' to restore health.
- Learn to mimic and possess different animals in order to acquire new skills or reach hidden or inaccessible areas.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE 10+ with Fantasy Violence