Customers also viewed these products
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$12.27 Was $17.49Save $5.22
- $15.38 Was $21.14Save $5.76
- $7.17 Was $7.61Save $0.44
- $9.05 Was $10.99Save $1.94
- $6.28 Was $8.71Save $2.43
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Connect your gas range, furnace or boiler with this 36-inch, stainless steel constructed Flex-Line from BrassCraft. The connector features a corrosion-resistant coating to protect from harsh cleaning and plumbing repair products and can be used for indoor or outdoor use. The connector supports appliances up to 125,000 BTU and is 100 percent leak tested.
BrassCraft Gas Range and Gas Furnace Flex-Line:
- Corrosion-resistant coating protects from exposure to harsh cleaning and plumbing repair products
- Stainless steel construction
- Ranges, furnaces and boilers up to 125,000 BTU
- 100 percent leak tested
- Approved for LP (propane) and natural gas
- Approved for indoor and outdoor use
- Designed, machined and assembled in USA
- 5/8" O.D. x 36" (3/4" M.I.P. x .5" M.I.P.)
- ANSI z21.24/CSA 6.10 and ANSI z21.75/CSA 6.27
- Great for your home
- 1-year warranty
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Size:||12" x 7.5"|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||CSSC14-36|
|Features:||Approved for indoor & outdoor use , 5/8" OD x 36" (3/4" MIP x 1/2" MIP) , Approved for LP (propane) & natural gas , Designed, machined & assembled in USA , Stainless steel construction , Corrosion-resistant coating protects from exposure to harsh cleaning & plumbing repair products , Ranges, furnaces & boilers up to 125,000 BTU , ANSI z21.24/CSA 6.10 & ANSI z21.75/CSA 6.27 , 100% leak tested|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||12.00 x 7.50 x 1.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.