Similar items in stock
- Rollbackfrom $33.00
- from $39.97
Braided Quilted Microsuede Bedding Comforter Mini Set
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Update your bedroom with the Braided Quilted Microsuede Bedding Comforter Mini Set. The quilted texture adds visual interest, while the solid color makes it easy to coordinate this set with any decor. This soft, microfiber bedding set is sure to look and feel luxurious.
Braided Quilted Microsuede Bedding Comforter Mini Set:
- Set includes comforter and 1 or 2 shams
- Solid color with quilted pattern
- Microsuede comforter
- Machine washable
- Twin set includes: 68" x 86" comforter and one 20" x 26" sham
- Full / Queen set includes: 83" x 96" comforter and two 20" x 26" shams
- King set includes: 110" x 94" comforter and two 20" x 36" shams
Fabric Care Instructions: Machine Washable
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||18.00 x 15.00 x 5.00 Inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||HE10-051|
|Country of Origin - Components:||USA or Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes it is. Very nice. I wish I had purchased more than one.by Thewhlthang10/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is like a microsuede. Pretty soft.by FairyGodmotherNYC4/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby openwater644/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby subiegal2/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is microsuede but very thin.by MOMOFKDS1/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i'd call it more of a microplushby Amanique8/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is microsuede. It washed really well.by AuntGigee7/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it's microsuede, the type of material that has areas that look like shadows on it if you don't smooth the material out in the same general direction. It does have a sheen to it and is very soft and lightweight, but being all polyester, including fill, it may be warmer then you'd expect as it doesen't "breathe" like cotton. I've only received it today so I haven't tried it out yet. Not sure if it'll be too warm come the hotter months. The underside is not microsuede or slippery, but it is super soft and cozy with a nice microfiber feel. Overall a beautiful comforter if you don't mind a solid comforter which can sometimes be considered a bit boring. The fact that the microsuede has a nice sheen to it dresses it up a bit. Wish they had more color choices.by skat4/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is. it looks more like a mix between a short velor and microsuede.by onlineCustomer4/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not satiny, it's like microsuede/velvety.by FairyGodmotherNYC10/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- looks and feels like suedeby openwater6410/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It depends on the lighting, but it is slightly shiny in my house.by LTR74/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby subiegal2/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a sheen to it but it is not satiny.by Amanique8/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The spread is microsuede. It has a bit of shine to it but really just depends on the way the light is coming in.by AuntGigee10/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This quilt is made of microsuede, which is really soft to the touch on the top, while the under side is more of a satin (smooth and soft like nice microfiber) feel yet is matte & not slippery so that it is shifting around on the bed. The top does have a sheen to it, but be warned, microsuede is the type of material that can be darker in spots unless you smooth it out all in the same direction. It is almost like shadows on the bed when the material is not smoothed in the same direction, if you know what I mean. So if you're even a little OCD and like your comforter to look perfect when it lays, then you will probably have to regularly smooth over the fiber with your hands after using it and anytime you brush against it or lay something on the bed and then pick it up, otherwise you will likely have darker spots as those areas of material will be going "against the grain". Not hard to do by any means, but sometimes it just doesen't seem to look exactly the same all over due to the nature of the material (at least on the darker colors). I actually thought mine had a problem with the dye/color when I first smoothed it over, but it became less noticeable after going over the whole spread a couple of times. Beautiful comforter though. Super soft and comfy with a light to medium thickness. Not sure if it'll be too warm for summer though being all polyester. Mine has an area with slight defects in the microsuede top so I'm considering reordering and returning this one. My husband would never notice, but I look for these problems with anything new I buy. Hopefully won't happen with the next one...by skat10/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $19.97 Was $24.97Save $5.00