Similar items in stock
- Rollbackfrom $17.00Save $2.94
- from $29.87
Brahma Men's Kyle Work Shoes
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
With topstitch accents and smooth leather upper, these Brahma men's Kyle II work shoes are timeless. They're classic silhouette and smart details make them easy to pair with pants and jeans, alternating between a casual look to a more refined one. All in the same shoe!
Brahma Men's Kyle Work Shoes:
- Genuine leather upper
- Lace-up style
- Round toe
- Padded footbed
- Mesh lining
- Pull-tab for easy on/off
- Textured rubber sole for traction
Explore this item
|Shoe Category:||Men'S Shoes|
|Casual & Dress Shoe Style:||Work Boots|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- They feel like E or EE to me.by slowhands5/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- these are double eeby MrFisherman6/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- mediumby jhknbotm12/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have been wearing Kyle Boots for MANY years exclusively. Kyle II is a new boot product.....It looks the same, but there are notiable differences......The word faux means "Fake" meaning the uppers are no longer real leather. The uppers are made of man made materials. Thus, feeling much more like plastic shoes, not as comfortable, as the shoes don't breath, and at the end of the day my feet are moist. This is the biggest problem. The other related aspect due to the man made uppers. They don't stretch out the same way leather does, and thus maybe a bit less as comfortable as the original Kyle. Everything else is the same. They hold up about as good. Are a good wide support for a big guy. They are still cheaply priced. I really miss the leather version of the original Kyle. I would be willing to pay $10 more to have the original Kyles.......but, I have now bought and wore out to my standard 4 pairs, and I still find them a good value and will continue to wear the Kyle II.....One other difference. I think the original Kyle with real leather uppers looked better in appearance. The Kyle II look cheaper........but I personally don't worry about that......The ultimate reason I still like the Kyle II boot is that they are wide soled to support a big working guy. The inner sole comes out easily and its flat inside the shoe and I can easily install my own support insole pad.......I did have a problem with my first Kyle II of them falling apart quickly, but it seems they have that problem fixed, as had no problems since............conclusion: Recommend these for a big guy on his feet all day. Plan to buy 3 pairs a year for best results.........Mr. Fishermanby MrFisherman3/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- just the lacing was different. the tread sole is still the same. light weight. wears quickly though. I like that they are light weight and they're cheap so I didn't expect them to last too longby jhknbotm3/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the slip are nicely resistant.by slowhands2/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, these shoes are not slip-resistant, but the soles have traction.by CommunityAnswer1/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?