Similar items in stock
Bower Steady Lift Series 59" Tripod
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Steady Lift Series 59-inch (150cm) Photo/Video Tripod is a heavy-duty stand that holds most DSLR cameras up to five pounds. It has a versatile three-way fluid pan head, rubber-tipped legs for added stability, individual leg locks and quick release swivel head for on-the-go use. It collapses to easily transportable 22 inches and includes tripod carry case. Its quick release plate comes with standard 1/4-20 UNC tripod thread to fit most popular Canon, Nikon, Sony, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax, Samsung, JVC, Casio, cameras and camcorders.
Bower Steady Lift Series 59" Tripod:
- Fully-adjustable 3-way panhead design for SLR and video cameras
- Durable 3-section leg lock system
- Expands from 22" to 59"
- Quick release swivel head
- Rapid retractable hand crank
- Includes carry case
|Maximum Weight:||5 lbs|
|Color:||White , Black|
|Compatible Devices:||Compact Camera , Digital SLR|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||VTSL1200|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.50 x 3.00 x 2.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I have a coolpix s230 I would say as long as it has the threaded hole in the bottom of your camera it will work. My hole is off to the side and it works well,by Darlaann8/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YESby Caiomhe8/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Depends on the weight of the camera. SLR - no way. Pocket camera - no problems. In between - will hold it but be prepared to keep readjusting the screws and you let go of your camera and it slowly leans a bit more and you have to readjust yet again!by PixTakerGirl8/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the legs have two adjustable heights and there is a crank for the top peice that holds your cameraby Darlaann5/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it willby ButchStinkweed1/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, with a good rangeby 1492john1/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- do not know what a flip is, the camera mounts have been standardized for years, my grandfathers folding box camera from early 1900 with fit on my tripodby gwnewport1/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- do not know what a flip is, camera tripods have been standardized for many yearsby gwnewport1/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- do not know what a flip is, camera mounts have been standardized for many yearsby gwnewport1/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- Clearance$5.73 Was $7.77Save $2.04