Botan: Calrose Rice, 5 Lb
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Botan: Calrose Rice comes in a convenient 5-lb bag. Botan Rice is quick and easy to cook. Just add water for a fast snack or an easy side dish. This extra fancy rice is specially selected to ensure the finest quality.
Botan: Calrose Rice, 5 Lb:
- Milled rice
- Specially selected
- U.S. number one extra fancy
- Just add water
Ingredients: Milled Rice.
Instructions: Cooking directions: combine 1-1/2 cups botan calrose rice And 2 cupswater in medium saucepan. Bring To a boil; reduce heat To low And simmercovered 20 minutes, or until moisture is absorbed. Remove From heat; letstand covered 10 minutes. Fluff with fork And serve. Makes about 4 cupscooked rice or 6 (2/3 cup) servings. Note: if using an electric ricecooker, combine 1-1/2 cups rice And 2 cups water in electric rice cookerpot. Continue as directed by the rice cooker manufacturer.
Explore this item
|Features:||Product Of USA , Just add water , U.S. no. 1 extra fancy|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Sodium 0 Mg||0|
|Total Carbohydrate 35 G||12|
|Protein 3 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes you canby Ebel12/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Product of U.S.A.by Iwantmyownnicknameback9/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Botan rice is produced right here in the United States. It is a medium grained rice of a variety used for sushi. It sticks together more than normal rice. It is American, and is very good for its purpose.by manuscripman12/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The rice in this product is grown in the United States. If you are looking for a good glutinous style rice, such as that used in Sushi, its great. One drawback is that this type of rice does not keep as well in the fridge as longer rain rices, so take this into account when cooking it.by manuscripman2/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?