Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$22.98 Was $25.73Save $2.75
- Reduced Price$67.99 List price $74.99Save $7.00
- Rollback$59.97 Was $97.19Save $37.22
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$209.99 List price $309.99Save $100.00
- Reduced Price$1,217.99 List price $1454.99Save $237.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Bostitch 1/2 Air Impact Wrench, model BTMT72391, is manufactured as a top-quality, innovative fastening tool made for industrial, construction and home improvement applications. This wrench has a 1/2 inch drive impact that can deliver 500 foot-pounds of torque with its twin hammer mechanism. This pneumatic impact wrench is constructed out of aluminum for greater durability in rough work conditions. It comes with an adjustable power regulator that allows you to switch between full, medium and low power to accommodate a variety of work conditions. With its ergonomic handle and rubber cushion grip, this outstanding Bostitch tool can do rough work without being hard on your hands. In addition to the air exhaust being directed away from the user, the touch control trigger allows for maximum speed control when working on your task. Be ready for whatever construction project might come your way with the Bostitch 1/2 air impact wrench, model BTMT72391.
Bostitch 1/2 Air Impact Wrench, BTMT72391:
- Twin hammer mechanism for long life and high torque output
- Full power on reverse movement to help prevent stripping of stubborn bolts
- Bottom handle exhaust helps direct air away from the user
- Contains 500 ft/lbs torque
- Has a 1/4" air inlet
- Made with a 1/2" square drive
- Pneumatic impact wrench has a 3 year manufacturer warranty
- Model# BTMT72391
|Air Inlet:||1/4 in|
|Torque:||500 ft. lbs.|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||BTMT72391|
|Color:||Silver , Black|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.10 x 7.80 x 3.40 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I've found that it depends on the amount of pressure on the trigger..but when fully depressed it has the full amount of torque for as long as you need it. I believe this is a very good air gun especially for the price.by RichH3721/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes But You Need @ 3.50 hp or a 5 hp Air Comp With A 20-30 gal Tankby Daffy5711/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The torque on the BTMT72391 is momentary.by An anonymous customer11/30/2015Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Daffy5711/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Box has bare tool with no cover or case.by AJNorCal11/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just Airby Daffy5711/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Air tool only. Manual says it needs 3.9 CFM@90 PSI. 1/4 inch air inlet on tool and they recommend 3/8 hose size.by AJNorCal11/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $2.77 Was $4.00Save $1.23
- $8.10 Was $9.12Save $1.02