100% awesome. I have been using these for years, and though they break often (I use mine 8+ hours a day, everyday), the sound quality is great.
- Headphone TypeIn-Ear Headphones
- Headphone StyleIn-Ear|Sport
- Recommended UsePortable electronics
- Compatible DevicesSamsung or Android devices
- Wireless TechnologyNone
About This Item
- Enjoy your music with deep, clear sound
- Exclusive TriPort® technology delivers crisp highs and natural-sounding lows
- Sweat- and weather-resistant
- Proprietary StayHear® tips conform to your ears? shape, so they stay comfortably in place all day long
- Engineered and tested for lasting quality and durability
- Headphones and matching carrying case available in Charcoal, Frost, Energy Green, Power Red or Neon Blue
- Inline microphone and remote for easy switching between calls and music with select iPhone models
- Lightweight carrying case stores and protects headphones.
Stereo Headphones|Microphone Included|Water Resistant|Weather Resistant
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
3.30 x 3.30 x 1.10 Inches
Can't go wrong
Nice sound and confortable
They lasted me for a good year
I got them just last Christmas and used them on a daily basis and they have pretty good sound and everything and even used them at times in the rain and had no problem with bang water damage but the 3.5mm input broke on me a month ago but still worked for three weeks until they finally stopped. I still think that these earphones are a good product to use but just be a bit more careful with the 3.5mm input
I have owned 3 pairs of these Headphones. Prior to these I had the noise cancelling headphones which were great but bulky. The first pair of these i bought were stollen. The two I currently own have fallen apart. The first thing that fell off ,both pair, was the decrease sound buttonnon the bar. Then the skin peeled off the wires (see photos). I tried to salvage them with electrical tape but it keeps peeling off.These headphones have that great Bose sound and since I sleep with them on, they are the most comfortable earphones ever BUT the workmanship and quality of materials sucks.
I was so excited for these...thought the brand Bose would be so awesome. They lasted one week before losing sound on one side during a run. Very disappointed.
Returned an hour later
Shocked!. Returned them right away!! I have an over the ear noise canceling headphone and an in-ear noise canceling earphone that I use on flights. Works great. I was replacing my MIE2 so I thought it was a no brainer to stay with Bose, even though this is now my fourth set of earphones in almost the same years. Sound is great but they fall apart. See pic. Reason for returning the new Soundtrue Ultra earphones is 1) they aren't very loud and more importantly 2) unless you sit very still, the wires rubbing on your clothes or even touching them provided distracting thuds and reverberations. DON'T BUY THESE. Now I still need to find a replacement for my MIE2.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question