BorderlinePersonality Disorder : The Ultimate Borderline Personality Disorder Survival Guide: How To Live With Someone With BPD With Your Sanity Intact (Paperback)
Arrives by Thu, Oct 29
About This Item
Learn how to respond and take charge of your relationship while living with someone with borderline personality disorder (BPD) survival guide without losing your mind!
Does someone you love or care about manipulate, control, use and threaten you using a combination of intense focus, violence and irrational rages? Do you feel confused about a loved one's ability to just switch from being an extremely loving and caring person to a maniac who only cares about him/herself while having feats of rage and withdrawal? Do you always feel that you have to give up a fight even when you know you are not on the wrong but just coil back just so that you can have peace in your relationship?
If this describes you, keep reading.
This book is for you and will help you put an end to all the roller-coaster that's in your relationship!
Your loved one probably has borderline personality disorder if he/she has an unstable sense of self, impulsive behavior, has difficulty with interpersonal relationships and has emotional dysregulation!
He/she and needs help to get through it and be able to control his/her emotions. Breaking up with him/her or avoiding him/her won't help him/her. It will only transfer the problems you've been having to the next person he/she is in a relationship with, which isn't really helping!
What you need is to take action to help him/her to recover.
And this book will show you exactly what you should do and not do to make that happen!
In this book, you will learn:
- How to make sense of the chaos that are in your relationship by understanding what borderline personality disorder is
- How to connect the dots between what the condition is and your loved one to be sure that your loved one is indeed suffering from borderline personality disorder
- How to recognize trends to understand what sets them off by identifying triggers for manic and depressive episodes and how to help them during mood episodes
- How to manage and diffuse conflicts in the relationships
- How to care for yourself and set boundaries
- When you should seek professional help and the various treatments and therapies for borderline personality disorder available
- And much, much more!
Stop walking on eggshells in your relationship! Stop feeling like you constantly have to avoid a confrontation with someone who proclaims to love you yet don't want to be held accountable to their mean and manipulative tactics!
|Number of Pages|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
9.00 x 6.00 x 0.18 Inches
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question