Bought for my husband for Christmas of course he loves it most kids wanted this so I believe it's quite popular (although my husband is far from being a kid he's sometimes a kid at heart).
Borderlands 3, Take 2, Xbox One, 0710425594946
- Addpowered by Allstate
Arrives by Thu, Apr 9
In stock at San Leandro, 1919 Davis St
About This Item
- A Mayhem fueled thrill ride: Stop the fanatical calypso twins from uniting the bandit clans and claiming the galaxy's ultimate power; only you, a thrill seeking vault hunter, have the arsenal and allies to take them down
- Your vault hunter, your playstyle: Become one of four extraordinary Vault Hunters, each with unique abilities, playstyles, deep skill trees, and tons of personalization options; All vault hunters are capable of awesome mayhem alone, but together they are unstoppable
- Moze as the Gunner: When Moze needs backup she digistructs her mech Iron Bear for a sucker punch of additional firepower
- Amara as the Siren: A confident, capable brawler with the ability to summon ethereal fists, Amara uses her Siren powers to smash her enemies
- FL4K as the BeastMaster: FL4K lives for the hunt; So do the loyal beasts that follow their master's every command Their preferred prey; Unsuspecting bandits, those poor suckers
- Zane as the Operative: Specializing in battlefield gadgetry, Zane is extremely proficient at slipping into combat, creating chaos, and sneaking back out as if he were never there
- Lock Lock & Loot : With bazillions of guns and gadgets, every fight is an opportunity to score new gear; Firearms with self propelling bullet shields; Check; Rifles that spawn fire spewing volcanoes; Obviously; Guns that grow legs and chase down enemies while hurling verbal insults; Yeah, got that too
- New Borderlands: Discover new worlds beyond Pandora, each featuring unique environments to explore and enemies to destroy; Tear through hostile deserts, battle Your way across war torn cityscapes, navigate deadly bayous and more
- Quick & Seamless CO OP Action: Play with anyone at any time online or in split screen co op, regardless of Your level or mission progress; Take down enemies and challenges as a team, but reap rewards that are Yours alone no one misses out on loot
- A Mayhem-Fueled Thrill Ride - Stop the fanatical Calypso Twins from uniting the bandit clans and claiming the galaxy’s ultimate power. Only you, a thrill-seeking Vault Hunter, have the arsenal and allies to take them down.
- Your Vault Hunter, Your Playstyle - Become one of four Vault Hunters, each with unique abilities, deep skill trees, and tons of personalization options. All Vault Hunters are capable of awesome mayhem alone, but together they are unstoppable.
- Lock, Load, and Loot - With bazillions of guns and gadgets, every fight is an opportunity to score new gear. Rifles that spawn fire-spewing volcanoes? Check. Guns that grow legs and chase down enemies while hurling verbal insults? Yeah, got that too.
- New Borderlands - Discover new worlds beyond Pandora, each featuring unique environments to explore and enemies to destroy. Tear through hostile deserts, battle your way across war-torn cityscapes, navigate deadly bayous, and more!
- Quick & Seamless Co-Op Action - Play with anyone online or in split-screen co-op, regardless of your level or mission progress. Take down enemies and challenges as a team, but reap rewards that are yours alone – no one misses out on loot.
Prod 65 Warning required. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Video Game Collection|
Games/Video & Electronic - General
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
9.00 x 6.00 x 1.50 Inches
Whether we wanted it or not, we've stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let's get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He's well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question