So much fun my son recurved it for his 8th birthday and after he opened his gifts everyone took turns trying to beat the highest score. I wish they still sold the extreme with the spin and flick options aswell makes it more of a challenge. The volume sounds a little low but was still enjoyable.
About This Item
Bop It! Electronic Game for Kids Ages 8 and Up
- THE CLASSIC GAME OF BOP IT, TWIST IT, PULL IT: Hear the commands and react fast to stay in the game - this classic electronic game is fun for kids ages 8 and up
- FAST-PACED ELECTRONIC GAME FOR KIDS: The game unit commands players to take 3 actions in a random order, and they need to respond fast and accurately to win
- PLAY SOLO OR WITH MULTIPLE PLAYERS: The Bop It! electronic game unit Includes Solo and Pass-it modes, so kids can play the game on their own or in a group
For years players have loved the simple and exciting "Bop It, Twist It, Pull It" actions featured in this iconic electronic Bop It! game. Players can face-off in a multiplayer game with the pass and play feature or beat their best in solo mode. The game unit has 3 different volume settings and announces the high score at the start of each solo game. It's a great game to bring to parties and get-togethers with family and friends.
Hasbro Gaming and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
- Includes Bop It! game unit and instructions.
- Ages 8 and up
- 1 or more players
- 2 x 1.5V AAA alkaline batteries required. Demo batteries included.
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
8 - 99 Years
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
1.61 x 12.01 x 10.51 Inches
Fun to follow along
Holds up and is a blast!
Our Bop-It is 10 or more years old. Still plays as good as it did when we bought it. Our daughter is grown amd our grand children are a bit too young,but their 5 amd 8 year old cousins come over and head right to this toy. Game on.
Best toy ever! The Bop It entertains my 5 year old and 7 year old children for hours. Very happy with this purchase.
My son's favorite
My son played this in class as a reward and won't stop taking about it. It's a good gift for elementary ages. He loves to see his parents try but not as good as him:)
My 4 granddaughters luv this game and it keeps them occupied. Great price and delivery
my kids love playing this game
Oldie but goody
Bop it was an old fave toy of both kids and it was the first game they requested during this tragic time.
The kids loved it. It preoccupied them while off from school
Nice thing for my brain injured son to play with.
Ehhh. Original was more sturdy
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question