Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- $14.86 Was $16.88Save $2.02
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Research shows that over 40% of adults do not meet the recommended daily intake for many vitamins and minerals through diet alone. Boost Original Very Vanilla Complete Nutritional Drinks provide 26 vitamins and minerals to help close this nutrition gap, plus 10 grams of protein and 3 grams of fiber. Have a Boost Original drink as a nutritious snack or mini meal to help meet your daily nutritional needs.
- Stay strong, stay active with Boost
- 10g protein to help maintain muscle
- 3g fiber to support digestive health
- 26 essential vitamins and minerals
- Doctor recommended
- Gluten free
- Suitable for lactose intolerance
Ingredients: Water, Corn Syrup, Milk Protein Concentrate, Sugar, and Less than 2% of Vegetable Oil (Canola, High Oleic Sunflower, Corn), Soy Protein Isolate, Gum Acacia, Fructooligosaccharides, Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Inulin (from Chicory), Potassium Chloride, Cellulose Gel and Gum, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Ascorbate, Choline Bitartrate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Calcium Phosphate, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Carrageenan, Stevia Leaf Extract (Sweetener), Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Chromium Chloride, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K1, Sodium Selenite, Sodium Molybdate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12.
Instructions: ChillShake well
Explore this item
|Capacity:||12 - 8 fl oz (237 ml) bottles [3 qt (2.84 lt)]|
|Certifications & Claims:||Contains Soy , Free From Gluten|
|Food Allergen Statements:||Contains milk and soy ingredients.|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||149.00 x 232.00 x 174.00 Millimeters|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||35|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 4.0 Grams||6.0|
|Saturated Fat 1 G||5|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 10 Mg||3|
|Sodium 150 Mg||6|
|Potassium 460 Mg||13|
|Total Carbohydrate 41.0 Grams||14.0|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Protein 10.0 Grams||20.0|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes it is.by Cdixiebel5/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Voofie6/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- my daughter is in her 50's and paralyzed drinks it almost every day and loves it.by genyah2/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I guess you could drink this at any age,it won't do no harm.by Cdixiebel5/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Total carbs are 41g and sugars are 20g for the original boost very vanilla and 33g carbs/23 sugar for the High Protein very vanilla. I prefer the original since it has fiber and the high protein doesn't.by yankeehollowfirewatch11/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?