Boost High Protein Creamy Strawberry Complete Nutritional Drink, 8 oz, 12ct
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
COMPLETE NUTRITIONAL DRINK WITH ADDITIONAL PROTEIN* TO HELP MAINTAIN MUSCLE AND STAY STRONG AND ACTIVE! NUTRITIONIST VIEW: RESEARCH SHOWS THAT MAINTAINING ADEQUATE PROTEIN INTAKE IS ASSOCIATED WITH PROTECTING LEAN MUSCLE. BOOST HIGH PROTEIN DRINK PROVIDES 15 GRAMS OF HIGH-QUALITY PROTEIN TO HELP MAINTAIN LEAN MUSCLE. GOOD TO REMEMBER: HAVE A BOOST HIGH PROTEIN DRINK AS A NUTRITIOUS SNACK OR MINI MEAL TO HELP MEET YOUR DAILY NUTRITIONAL NEEDS.STAY STRONG! STAY ACTIVE!*CONTAINS 10% MORE OF THE DAILY VALUE FOR PROTEIN COMPARED TO BOOST ORIGINAL DRINK, WHICH HAS 10G (20% DAILY VALUE) OF PROTEIN. **NOT FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH GALACTOSEMIA.
- Complete nutritional drink with additional protein
- 15g of high quality protein
- 26 essential vitamins and minerals
- Excellent source of calcium and vitamin D
- Gluten free
Ingredients: Water, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Milk Protein Concentrate, Vegetable Oil (Canola, High Oleic Sunflower, Corn), Soy Protein Isolate, Calcium Caseinate, Sodium Caseinate, and less than 0.5% of Potassium Citrate, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Phosphate, Calcium Phosphate, Salt, Cellulose Gel and Gum, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Ascorbate, Choline Bitartrate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Carrageenan, Potassium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Niacinamide, Vitamin D3, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Beta-Carotene, Riboflavin, Chromium Chloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Phytonadione, Sodium Selenite, Sodium molybdate, Vitamin B12.
Instructions: Chill. Shake well. Refrigerate after opening And use within 48 hours.
Explore this item
|Certifications & Claims:||High Protein , Free From Gluten|
|Food Allergen Statements:||Contains milk and soy ingredients.|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.05 x 6.75 x 5.90 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||50|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 6.0 Grams||9.0|
|Saturated Fat 1 G||5|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 10 Mg||3|
|Sodium 200 Mg||8|
|Potassium 400 Mg||11|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.0 Grams||11.0|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 18 G|
|Protein 15.0 Grams||30.0|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- once you open it....drink it. spoils overnight. otherwise, pay attention to exp. dates and you will be fine.by KTee8/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The bottles I bought in Sept 2014 are stamped to expire Sept 2015.by nakayle10/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not supposed to be a meal...just a supplement. I drink one a day.by KTee8/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Boost is not intended to replace normal nutrition on a regular basis. It is designed to supplement your nutrition during those times when you may not be able to ingest a normal diet. During those times it may be necessary to drink 2-3 bottles a day depending upon the amount of other food that is being eaten.by 15MSN6/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (13) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Read the label !! - All I know is, that my aged mother with dementia has a problem eating anything, but seems to be doing quite well with a steady diet of these in-between meal times.by MADEMOMHAPPY211/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (5)Was this answer helpful?