My cousin suffers from stomach acidity. As soon as he goes through one package he begs me for another. He says nothing provides relief from his acidity like Acidil does.
Boiron Acidil 60 Tablets
Arrives by Mon, Jan 20
In stock at San Leandro, 15555 Hesperian Blvd
- Temporarily relieves occasional heartburn, acid indigestion, bloating or upset stomach.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older.
- Natural active ingredients.
About This Item
- Take Acidil at the First Sign of Indigestion
- Upset Stomach
- Acid Indigestion
- Homeopathic Medicine
- No Drug Interactions
- Works Naturally with Your Body
- Natural Active Ingredients
- World Leader in Homeopathic Medicines
The Boiron Promise
At Boiron, we believe there's a better way to feel good. A better way that works naturally with your body. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing safe, natural medicines. As world leader in homeopathic medicines, our passion is your total health. Our promise is your total satisfaction.
- Temporarily relieves occasional heartburn, acid indigestion, bloating or upset stomach
Benefits and Features:
- Easy to take when bloated.
- No known interaction with other medications or supplements; will not slow down the absorption of other medications or micronutrients.
- Does not cause diarrhea, constipation, gas, or drowsiness.
- No need to monitor caffeine intake.
- Won't mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
- Recommended for everyone ages 12 and up.
- Available over the counter in a box of unflavored 60 tablets.
- Boiron's indigestion line includes Gasalia® for flatulence and Nux vomica for overindulgence.
*Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.
Stop Use Indications: Ask a doctor before use in children under 12 years of age. Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist continuously for more than 7 days or worsen. If you have trouble swallowing or persistent abdominal pain, see your doctor promptly. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Health Concern: Digestive Support
Inactive Ingredients: Inactive ingredients: croscarmellose sodium, lactose, magnesium stearate
Ingredients: Abies nigra, carbo vegetabilis, nux vomica, robinia pseudoacacia, lactose, sucrose and magnesium stearate
Active Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Abies nigra 4C HPUS - Relieves stomach pain after eating, Carbo vegetabilis 4C HPUS - Relieves stomach bloating with gas, Nux vomica 4C HPUS (contains less than 10-9 mg alkaloids per dose) - Relieves heartburn due to excessive eating and drinking, Robinia pseudoacacia 4C HPUS - Relieves heartburn with acid indigestion
Dosage: ? Adults and children 12 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. If necessary, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue 15 minutes before meals until symptoms are relieved. ? Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
Instructions: The letters HPUS indicate that this active ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States
Fabric Care Instructions: None
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
3.00 x 1.20 x 3.90 Inches
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.