Similar items in stock
- $23.38 Was $25.98Save $2.60
- $18.96 List price $19.97Save $1.01
- $13.48 Was $14.98Save $1.50
- $18.96 List price $19.97Save $1.01
Body Fortress Super Mass Gainer, Chocolate 2.25 LB
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Build up more muscle and gain the weight you want with Body Fortress Super Mass Gainer. This powder is designed for those who are trying to gain serious weight and pack on mass. The Super Mass Gainer Chocolate 2.25 lb contains 47 grams of protein per serving and 630 calories, making it prime fuel for building lean muscle so you can keep on growing. The ingredients are carefully selected to help meet the needs of your body and provide you with both immediate energy. They also give you the long-term energy and protein synthesis that you need throughout the day. Use this along with an intense exercise program that you perform each day and as part of an overall balanced and energy-rich diet. Body Fortress Super Mass Gainer has a delicious chocolate flavor so you are sure to enjoy drinking it.
Mass Gainer, Super, Chocolate
Health Concern: Muscle Growth
Warning Text: Keep out of the reach of children. Store at room temperature, tightly closed and avoid excessive heat. For your protection, do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Ingredients: Complete Mass Protein Blend (Nonfat Dry Milk, Whey Protein Concentrate, Calcium Caseinate, Egg White), Fructose, Cocoa (Alkalized), Maltodextrin, Vitamin/Mineral Premix (Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Dioxide, Potassium Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Ferric Orthophosphate, DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Zinc Oxide, Copper Gluconate, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Retinyl Palmitate, Pyridoxine HCl, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Chromium Picolinate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Ergocalciferol, Cyanocobalamin, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Guar Gum, Hypromellose, Oat Fiber, Artificial Malted Milk Flavor, Gelatin.
Instructions: For Adults, Mix Four (4) Scoops Of Body Fortress Super Mass Gainer With 20 Fl. Oz. Of 2% Milk. Stir, Shake Or Blend. Skim Milk Or Water May Be Substituted For Whole Milk For Less Total Calories And Fat. For Quicker Weight Gain, Boost Your Caloric Intake By Blending Your Shake With Ingredients Such As Ice Cream, Nuts, Honey, Fresh Berries, Bananas And Other High Caloric Foods. As A Reminder, Discuss The Supplements And Medications You Take With Your Health Care Providers. Muscle Builder Training Program: Mix Four (4) Scoops And Drink Immediately After Your Workout. For Weight Gain Programs Of 1-3 Pounds Per Week, Drink A Four (4) Scoop Shake Per Day For Each Pound Per Week You Want To Gain. Make Sure To Consume An Additional High Carbohydrate And Protein Meal Within A Few Hours After Your Workout. For A Complete Muscle Building Training And Nutrition Program, Check Out Www.Bodyfortress.Com.
Explore this item
|Capacity:||36 oz (2.25 lb)1020 g|
|Number of Pieces:||1|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.95 x 6.00 x 7.85 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||25|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 6 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 2 g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 95 mg||31%|
|Sodium 310 mg||6%|
|Potassium 910 mg||26%|
|Total Carbohydrate 98 g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 6 g||11%|
|Sugars 41 g|
|Protein 48 g||48%|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- As the package shows, there are 6 servings at 4 scoops a day. Total of 3804 Calories, which at $12.94 is 34 cents per 100 cals, which is a good deal. It's 1 cent per 100 Cals cheaper than Champion's Heavyweight Gainer 900 (when I can get it at $43.98 which I have on the Internet.) %s of Body Fortress Mass Gainer are 61.83% Carbs, 29.65% Protein, 8.52% Fat. %s of Champion Heavyweight Gainer 67.23% Carbs, 22.18% Protein, 10.59% Fat. Higher Protein %, and yet lower cost per 100 Cals. It's worth at least a try.by erodda4/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2 scoops = 1 serving, about 8 daysby hooligan734/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A weekby ADAMHERE11/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- a week or lessby dboy779/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- My jar must have settled quite a bit during shipment as it was only half full and the scoops are rather big. I've used it for 3 days now and it looks like I'm only going to get a few more days before it's gone. :(by mommyof2chiles9/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 6 days, its not worth itby Sagoo3/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Ive had mine for a month!by Honeybyrd9/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- for every pound you want to gain per week you need to drink 4 scoops every day. 1lb/wk=4scoops/day, 2lbs/wk=8scoops/day ect.by hooligan734/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1 pound = 4 scoops, 2 pounds = 8 scoops, 3 pounds = 12 scoops etcby ADAMHERE4/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it depends on the amount of food you consume try seven small meals a day. each meal 3 hours apart.by dboy779/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Well normally it's easier when your doing just protein, but since this is a weight gainer its alittle different. So for instance. If you weight 170 pounds, getting 47 grams of protein from 4 scoops of this product this means you would have to take 16 scoops a day to reach 170 pounds just in protein. So for 1 pound of your body weight your matching it with 1 gram of protein. So now you have to be thinking what about the calorie intake, well thats where your weight is going to come in at, so thats why its tricky. Calories can add up faster then protein so thats why you have to watch your weight and make sure its going every where, and not just to your stomach. So say you want to gain 10 pounds to this frame of 170 pounds, I think a person should do half weight gainer, and the other half food. This will give you the balance you need from supplements and food. As a powerlifter, and bodybuilder I can say this way has always worked out for me.by Articgorilla4/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2-3 lbsby Honeybyrd12/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. MUST you lift weights in order to gain the weight? Or could you just drink it for a slower gain
- Drink as directed then take a good walk, eat a normal meal after the walk and you should do fine.by eddieo212/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You don't have to lift, but if you just want to gain a few pounds you can probably find an option with more calories and less sugar. It will still work though, if you really want to use it.by 44Gunner9/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I guess technically you don't HAVE to lift weights for this to work, but lifting weights would be more beneficial. The point of this product is to give you the proteins you need post-workout to rebuild muscle, but its main purpose (aside from protein) is just to boost caloric intake. Adding more calories is technically all you need to gain weight, so this product should be able to do that without needing to lift.by ConnorR5/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Well anytime you increase your calories to a higher amount you will start gaining some weight. I still would suggest lifting a few times a week. The muscle gain will be much more welcomed then just the fat gain. I wouldn't worry about getting big fast or anything like that...it doesn't quite work like that. Gaining quality muscle takes a lot of work and dedication. Increase your current caloric intake by about 30% to start with. Actually add up what you eat daily, every day. If you increase your caloric intake EVERY day by 600 or more calories a day...the weight will start coming. If after a few weeks for some reason it doesn't then increase it more. It has to come...for anyone, even with a crazy high metabolism. It just takes more. So if your serious about it then actually keep track of your daily intake, make a journal. Like I said above, I would still suggest doing some moderate lifting...don't worry you won't become Arnold overnight or even in a few years...I promise! That kind of muscle takes serious serious work and serious eating and great genetics to boot. Good luck to you.by heaviestlifter5/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can do it either way. Gaining or losing weight is just a matter of calories intake vs burning calories. To build muscles while gaining weight, do high weights with low repetitions, 4-5 workouts per week max. To gain simple weights, do warm ups (pushups, pullups, etc.) or do running 1 mile or 2 may be max. (not more than 3 times per week) that way your body will be able to absorb what you are intaking (mass gainer). Take recommended servings 4 scoops with vit D milk everyday(regardless of whether you worked out that day or not). You should gain atleast 10 lbs in a month or so. Goodluckby arnoldfan3/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?