Similar items in stock
- $119.99 List price $199.99Save $80.00
- $124.19 List price $199.99Save $75.80
Body Flex Folding Upright Bike
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- Space-saving design for heavy-duty workouts anywhere
- X-style frame folds for easy storage when not in use (folded dimensions: 60.5L x 16W x 14.5H inches)
- LCD screen displays workout time, speed, distance, and calories burned to motivate users
- Adjustable seat height accommodates various users
- Features an adjustable tension dial to control workout intensity and long, padded handlebars
- Complete with 2 AA batteries
- Solid steel construction to withstand years of use
- Some assembly required
- Manufacturer's warranty included: see complete details in the Product Guarantee area
About Body Champ Incorporated since 1993, Body Champ has spent over 20 years establishing itself as a leader in the field of health and wellness. Endorsed by the average user and even professional athletes, Body Champ provides relief and support in a world that's rough on us. Offering fitness equipment from treadmills to exercise bikes and wellness equipment from massage chairs to inversion tables, Body Champ has you covered. Because our health is all we have!
- Silent, magnetic resistance system
- 8 resistance levels
- 250-pound weight capacity
- Assembled dimensions: 32.63L x 7.38W x 53H inches
- Manufacturer's warranty included (see product guarantee)
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The seat is not comfortable when on it for 30 min. I am going to look for a seat cover at Walmart next time I am there. I put a big fluffy towel on the seat and that helped some.by Luvdogztwo11/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm 200lbs comfy enough for me and i use it about 30 minutes at a time.by GGWALK8/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I am also 5' and I don't have the seat all the way down.by Luvdogztwo1/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Well I'm 5'3 and at the lowest seat adjustment it works just fine for me with lots of room to spare.by LS20051/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, very, very quiet.by Luvdogztwo11/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Besides a very, very low humming sound from the belt rotation inside the bottom frame, it is a quiet machine.by LS200510/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?