Customers also viewed these products
- $14.40 Was $21.16Save $6.76
- $7.90 Was $9.78Save $1.88
- Reduced Price$25.65 List price $27.16Save $1.51
- $14.43 Was $16.43Save $2.00
- Reduced Price$52.11
- $18.72 Was $20.76Save $2.04
- Reduced Price$30.29 List price $32.02Save $1.73
- $14.09 Was $15.96Save $1.87
- $19.14 Was $29.39Save $10.25
- $12.16 Was $15.96Save $3.80
- Reduced Price$20.16 List price $23.51Save $3.35
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$14.20 List price $16.79Save $2.59
- Reduced Price$26.11 List price $27.65Save $1.54
- Reduced Price$24.74 List price $26.21Save $1.47
- Reduced Price$30.06 List price $31.78Save $1.72
- Reduced Price$29.51 List price $31.21Save $1.70
- Reduced Price$75.25
- $19.52 Was $22.83Save $3.31
- $12.29 Was $19.89Save $7.60
About this item
About this item
Bob's Red Mill Potato Flakes are ideal to use when you don't want to peel potatoes. In just minutes you can enjoy a hot and delicious taste that is just like homemade. The dried potato flakes are also ideal as a quick side dish or a snack. When cooked, the rich and creamy flakes add heartiness and flavor to your meals. Use them alone or add them to peas, casseroles or stews. You can even use them for making bread to add a more fluffy texture. These handy flakes can go a long way when cooking. Also use them in place of breadcrumbs to make wonderful coatings for chicken, pork chops or fish. They make an excellent addition to all your pantry when making baked goods, a snack for kids or a family dinner.
- Bob's Red Mill Creamy Potato Flakes.
- In just minutes, you can enjoy hot and delicious mashed potatoes that taste just like homemade.
- Made from dehydrated potatoes, Bob's Red Mill potato flakes are perfect as a quick side dish or snack.
- You can see our quality!
- Bob's Red Mill is the most unique flour mill in the northwest.
- We use stone grinding equipment to freshly mill whole grain products.
- Delight your family with whole grain goodness.
- Our product line is diverse and extensive.
- For information and recipes, visit our website at www.bobsredmill.com.
- Write for a brochure or product list: Bob's Red Mill Natural Foods.
- Visit us at www.bobsredmill.com.
Warning Text: Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat and milk.
Ingredients: Dehydrated Potatoes.
Instructions: Keeps best refrigerated or frozen.Preparation directions:1. Heat water to boiling, add butter or margarine and salt.2. Remove from heat, add cold milk.3. Add potato flakes, stir gently, fluff with a fork. Do not whip!4. Let sit for 2-3 minutes for potato flakes to thicken.Serving chart:Servings - 2 - 4 - 8.Water* - 3/4 cup - 1 1/2 cup - 3 cups.Butter - 1 tbsp - 2 tbsp - 4 tbsp.Salt - 1/4 tsp - 1/2 tsp - 1 tsp.Milk* - 1/4 cup - 1/2 cup - 1 cup.Potato flakes - 2/3 cup - 1 1/3 cups - 2 2/3 cups.*Depending on the consistency you prefer for your mashed potatoes, more or less liquid can be added to make creamier or drier mashed potatoes.Microwave directions:Follow step 1 above, except add milk with the water, butter and salt in a large bowl or dish. Place in microwave oven at high setting until hot (approximately 3 minutes for each 4 servings). Remove from microwave and follow steps 3 and 4.
Explore this item
|Capacity:||16 oz (1 lb) 453 g|
|Brand:||Bob's Red Mill|
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Certifications & Claims:||39 , 162|
|Food Allergen Statements:||Tree Nuts , Soy , Wheat , Milk|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||0738583|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.65 x 5.74 x 9.00 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0.0 Grams|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0.0 Grams||0|
|Saturated Fat 0 g||0|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0|
|Sodium 10 mg||0|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.0 Grams||5|
|Dietary Fiber 1 g||4|
|Sugars 1 g|
|Protein 1.0 Grams|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question