Bob Evans Gravy Original Pork Sausage Gravy & Biscuits - 2 CT
About this item
About this item
- Bob Evans Gravy Original Pork Sausage Gravy & Biscuits - 2 CT.
- Bob Evans Gravy Original Pork Sausage Gravy & Biscuits.
- Farm-Fresh Goodness.
- Ready In Minutes!
- U.S. Inspected And Passes By Department Of Agriculture.
- Net Wt 13.5 OZ (383g).
- For over 60 years Bob Evans has used the finest ingredients and set as standard of excellence.
- If you are not completely satisfied, please contact us for replacement or refund.
- Try these other delicious products!
- Gravy Homestyle pork sausage gravy & biscuits.
- Gravy Homestyle pork sausage gravy.
- Classics creamed chipped beef.
- Call: 1-800-939-2338.
- 2016 Bob Evans Farms, LLC.
Warning Text: Contains: milk, soy, wheat
Ingredients: Sausage Gravy (Water, Pork Sausage (Pork, Seasoning [Salt, Natural Spices, Sugar, Monosodium Glutamate]), Gravy Mix (Food Starch-Modified, Palm Oil, Maltodextrin, Enriched Bleached Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Salt, Corn Syrup Solids, Sugar, Contains Less Than 2%: Black Pepper, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Sodium Caseinate [A Milk Derivative], Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein (Corn, Soy, And/Or Wheat], Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Mono Glycerides, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Carrageenan, Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate, Color Added), Cultured Dextrose), Biscuit (Bleached Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Buttermilk [Cultured Low Fat Milk, Food Starch, Salt, Sodium Citrate, Carob Bean Gum, Carrageenan, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3], Palm Oil, Biscuit Concentrate [Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Salt, Sugar, Dextrose, Bleached Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Calcium Propionate, Calcium Sulfate, Soybean And/Or Cottonseed Oil, Guar Gum], Shortening (Palm Oil, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor, Beta-Carotene (Color)], Artificial Butter Flavor, Potassium Sorbate (To Preserve Freshness).
Instructions: Cook thoroughly.Keep frozen.Cooking instructions:Microwave*:Gravy:1. Remove tray and biscuits from carton.2. Cut a small slit in the film cover.3. Microwave on high power for 4 to 5 minutes.4. Stir and serve with cooked biscuits.Biscuits:1. Remove biscuits from wrapper. Wrap in a paper towel.2. Microwave 2 biscuits on high power for 1 minute.*Time and temperature settings may vary due to differences in your particular microwave. Always cook this product to 160F prior to serving.
Explore this item
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4